• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do Not Miss the Homecoming game this Sat Email

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

We'll be there, but I don't expect an especially good game or a good crowd.

(Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised for a change.)

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

NEVER miss a home game!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

I can't just not show up for a game. I and my family will be there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

All kidding aside, I had a dream last night that we were playing a home game in a 40K seat stadium, crowd was extremely loud and the team was very good.

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

All kidding aside, I had a dream last night that we were playing a home game in a 40K seat stadium, crowd was extremely loud and the team was very good.

Sounds awesome....I just had surgery to repair my acl so I'm on crutches....even if the team was good I prob wouldn't go with the condition I'm in....but I don't think I'm gonna drag my gimp ass up there to watch us break my heart again

Sounds awesome....I just had surgery to repair my acl so I'm on crutches....even if the team was good I prob wouldn't go with the condition I'm in....but I don't think I'm gonna drag my gimp ass up there to watch us break my heart again

I'm in a walking boot. Have a 2 centimeter tear down the middle of one of the peroneal tendons in my left foot. Not nearly as bad as ACL surgery but I’m not looking forward to walking the stairs to the club area.

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Both of you should call your ticket reps... they can get you single game WC seats so you don't have to do stairs.

Both of you should call your ticket reps... they can get you single game WC seats so you don't have to do stairs.

I appreciate the suggestion, but my seats are in the last row of 115,right in front of the WC seats. I was whining about getting to the interrior of the club section. :)

• Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I'm in a walking boot. Have a 2 centimeter tear down the middle of one of the peroneal tendons in my left foot. Not nearly as bad as ACL surgery but I’m not looking forward to walking the stairs to the club area.

If you talk to Mrs. S real nice, she might let you ride on her lap from the parking lot. :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I appreciate the suggestion, but my seats are in the last row of 115,right in front of the WC seats. I was whining about getting to the interrior of the club section.

:wtf::slapmax: