• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Props to coaching staff and players

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

If this game shows us anything-- it shows that this team has all the potential to be like UL

we basically play to whatever our competition is and that is totally a coaching issue. There are teams we should be blowing out (we used to do that you know) and some we should hang on to beat. Some we should lose to but not by much.

we just keep losing to everyone like a broken record-- Skip should watch his own team on film instead of the opponent because this stuff is blatantly obvious to the fans. We're not trying to be aholes about this-- we would really like for him to win and the team to be successful. But for crying out loud--- the same mistakes over and over again? The same exact game over and over again? WTF dude? get your collective shirt together

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be at every home game this year and maybe at UM but I still can't help but dread every Saturday (except our bye week).

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Before the game, everyone said we would get blown out. We just lost by two points on the road to the #16 team in the nation. Our best game of the year, by far. The coaching staff made several positive adjustments during the break. Our running game with Lamar and Shaw was terrific. The defense played a very good game, completely shutting down the run and getting Bridgewater off his stride in the second half. Even special teams played well.

Nothing to be ashamed of today.

Actually,

If you look at the guess contest, very little blow outs were envisioned

Before the game, everyone said we would get blown out. We just lost by two points on the road to the #16 team in the nation. Our best game of the year, by far. The coaching staff made several positive adjustments during the break. Our running game with Lamar and Shaw was terrific. The defense played a very good game, completely shutting down the run and getting Bridgewater off his stride in the second half. Even special teams played well.

Nothing to be ashamed of today.

Actually,

If you look at the guess contest, very little blow outs were envisioned

why haggle over facts

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  1

I remember when we used to berate UCiFers for threads like this.

I remember when we used to berate UCiFers for threads like this.

we still do and we give double to USFers who troll like this as well

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

I give props to Lamar and Flea. They put their bodies on the line and fought hard. When I see an effort like that I really can't complain too much. I can complain about the frozen coach that we have in crucial situations and clock management. I can't believe we didn't spike the ball or spread out on the goal line at least once or line up for two immediately near the end of the game. Skip looks frozen on some of the most obvious decision making situations.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Close but no cigar... you either win or you don't... all of that above average performance by our players was wasted by inept coaching.

In Muschamp's second year the Gators went from not being ranked to being #2.

In Strong's third year the Ville went from a basement dweller to being a top 25 team.

In Holtz's third year USF has gon from a top 25 team to being a basement dweller.

top twenty five team? wut

you drinking?