• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anthony Collins gets some love from CBS Sport

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm strangely drawn to hoops threads... basketball season can't get here soon enough.

Stan picked a great time to make the basketball team relevant.

You think Stan had anything to do with this?? You think it's a coincidence that we have our best hoops season in history and, in the same year, we may have our worst football season in history? .... The Eye of Sauron has shifted its' gaze.

Yes, Gollum. He's looking at Frodo(Skip) now. Personally I think Frodo falls into a crack in Mt. Doom this time.

People who grew up watching basketball have no clue what u guys are talking about.

If you know of any, have them PM and I'll explain it to them ....

Send them my way, Trip. I read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy before most of you puppies were born and I grew up in Kentucky, where you eat, ****, and breath basketball.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Can we get this kid a nickname ???

Collins Mix

Collins float (for his sick floater he always hits)

Like bull winkle said..."the beginning"

Quiet storm (since he rarely talks)

??? Better ideas???

Anthony Collins

AC because he's so cool under pressure and breezes past the defense.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Can we get this kid a nickname ???

Collins Mix

Collins float (for his sick floater he always hits)

Like bull winkle said..."the beginning"

Quiet storm (since he rarely talks)

??? Better ideas???

Anthony Collins

AC because he's so cool under pressure and breezes past the defense.

Me likey :wub:

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm strangely drawn to hoops threads... basketball season can't get here soon enough.

You think Stan had anything to do with this?? You think it's a coincidence that we have our best hoops season in history and, in the same year, we may have our worst football season in history? .... The Eye of Sauron has shifted its' gaze.

Yes, Gollum. He's looking at Frodo(Skip) now. Personally I think Frodo falls into a crack in Mt. Doom this time.

People who grew up watching basketball have no clue what u guys are talking about.

Just gotta say.. I grew up watching and playing basketball. It was my life for a good 15 years. But I know what they're talking about! I was always proud to be a geek as well!

Also, I noticed somebody posted something to the effect that Victor Rudd should be up on the list. I agree to an extent, but I can see how he was left out. If he really has improved as much as I have heard, then he will be a beast this season. We'll see.

Edited by Sipher

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta say.. I grew up watching and playing basketball. It was my life for a good 15 years. But I know what they're talking about! I was always proud to be a geek as well!

Also, I noticed somebody posted something to the effect that Victor Rudd should be up on the list. I agree to an extent, but I can see how he was left out. If he really has improved as much as I have heard, then he will be a beast this season. We'll see.

Someone forgot to hit Bruce with the reading stick.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I was too busy sleeping with women, sorry.

Just a joke fellas, could care less if you read Lord of the Myron's or whatever. Nor do I truly feel it reflects your coolness.

I like AC but reminds me of OJs boy Al Cowlings.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Victor Rudd should be on that list. He is the most talented player on USF and a matchup problem against any and all competition. If he does stop himself by taking foolish jumpers then he's going to always post good offensive numbers.

He had ONE good game last season and that was Marist. It was a joke to even consider going to the NBA. I hope he can prove me wrong and be a big factor for the team

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I was too busy sleeping with women, sorry.

Just a joke fellas, could care less if you read Lord of the Myron's or whatever. Nor do I truly feel it reflects your coolness.

I like AC but reminds me of OJs boy Al Cowlings.

Well if you read you could sleep with smart women. I assure you it is preferable, but there is always this

page_banner_sgws_2.jpg

or this

1337256000000.cached.jpg

kind of know where I am heading

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Victor Rudd should be on that list. He is the most talented player on USF and a matchup problem against any and all competition. If he does stop himself by taking foolish jumpers then he's going to always post good offensive numbers.

He had ONE good game last season and that was Marist. It was a joke to even consider going to the NBA. I hope he can prove me wrong and be a big factor for the team

What!!!! When did you stop watching USF play last year, the end of the regular season? Rudd averaged 15pts and 7 rebounds the entire postseason. His play was the main reason USF season only ended after 2 wins in the NCAAT. Rudd will carry over his strong finish last season to this season. A consistent Victor Rudd makes USF a threat to win the BE this upcoming season.

Btw his best regular season game was against St. John's where he had 24pts and 7 rebounds.