• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive Gamplan, What would you call?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Basically this game is about bringing the pain. Remember we are South freaking Florida and knock some hats off

Yep.

South Freaking Florida.

The school that has never done anything other than get ranked #2 and promptly fall flat on their faces. No national titles. No conference titles. A couple of wins in mediocre bowl games.

Some of you need should learn to recognize the difference between what we think the program/want the program to be and what it is.

Reality is that USF did something no other program has ever done - been successful within 10 years. It might take another 10, or 20 years to get to the level where we all want and think they should be at. The national powerhouses in the country - Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, Miami, Texas - took time to devolop as programs.

Right now USF is not a major national powerhouse. Time to be realistic and appreciate USF for what it is, not what we want it to be.

That might just be the most asinine post I've ever read on this forum and I've read/wrote some doozies. If you want to appreciate home losses, losing to FCS schools, constantly being at the bottom of the conference.......have at it. That's a $hit sandwich I won't bite into but you obviously think is tasty enough to continue to consume. You want to appreciate less than mediocrity, good on you, but don't ask me to join your "I'm happy to be a loser" club. Reality is what you make of it not what people like you say that it is and our Bulls football team does not have to be this friggin poor on the field. That's JMHO but hey I'm glad theres someone out there who can appreciate where we currently are at. :rolleyes:

I definately dont like it. But, ******** and moaning like a bunch of spoiled little girls about everyfuckingthing that happens gets you what? Hurt feelings? A stiff **** cause you cried the loudest on a message board?

Reality is a mother ******, and it sucks a lot of the time and reality is USF has been fortunate to be so successfull in the "early years" of the program and there will be bad times, just like now.

I would be the guy beating his chest scraming USF WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN is USF has done a **** thing, but they haven't. Until then, we, as a fanbase need to drop the enitilement issues that we, as a fanbase have suffered from for far too long.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Basically this game is about bringing the pain. Remember we are South freaking Florida and knock some hats off

Yep.

South Freaking Florida.

The school that has never done anything other than get ranked #2 and promptly fall flat on their faces. No national titles. No conference titles. A couple of wins in mediocre bowl games.

Some of you need should learn to recognize the difference between what we think the program/want the program to be and what it is.

Reality is that USF did something no other program has ever done - been successful within 10 years. It might take another 10, or 20 years to get to the level where we all want and think they should be at. The national powerhouses in the country - Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, Miami, Texas - took time to devolop as programs.

Right now USF is not a major national powerhouse. Time to be realistic and appreciate USF for what it is, not what we want it to be.

That might just be the most asinine post I've ever read on this forum and I've read/wrote some doozies. If you want to appreciate home losses, losing to FCS schools, constantly being at the bottom of the conference.......have at it. That's a $hit sandwich I won't bite into but you obviously think is tasty enough to continue to consume. You want to appreciate less than mediocrity, good on you, but don't ask me to join your "I'm happy to be a loser" club. Reality is what you make of it not what people like you say that it is and our Bulls football team does not have to be this friggin poor on the field. That's JMHO but hey I'm glad theres someone out there who can appreciate where we currently are at. :rolleyes:

I definately dont like it. But, ******** and moaning like a bunch of spoiled little girls about everyfuckingthing that happens gets you what? Hurt feelings? A stiff **** cause you cried the loudest on a message board?

Reality is a mother ******, and it sucks a lot of the time and reality is USF has been fortunate to be so successfull in the "early years" of the program and there will be bad times, just like now.

I would be the guy beating his chest scraming USF WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN is USF has done a **** thing, but they haven't. Until then, we, as a fanbase need to drop the enitilement issues that we, as a fanbase have suffered from for far too long.

And................followed up by an equally asinine post. Dude, you should have stopped at the first one. Now I just envision you in your boxers, with bed head, punching your keyboard like its your little brother after he got into your private drawer.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Yep.

South Freaking Florida.

What exactly does your asinine post have to do with my reply to an offensive game plan to win THIS game?

Oh yeah, your a donkey

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

The KEY to this game will be limiting their possessions and causing turnovers on defense. If we can do that, we can muster up enough offense to maybe have a chance. My offensive gameplan would be similar to the first half of the Florida game.

The outside run play with bj and Lamar with the option for the lateral like from the Florida game

Bubble screens

BOOTLEG BJ ALL DAY , SCREW THE POCKET IT'S NOT GONNA BE THERE ANYWAY

Qb runs

Trick plays

Honestly the second holtz realizes you can't fit a square peg Ina round hole, trying to make bj a pocket passer we stand a chance. Bj is good outside the pocket. He's more relaxed that he won't get sacked and can see the field.

The NUMBER ONE thing to win this game is to play lights out, like there is no tomorrow. if our team can find that mentality they can win.

Here is Daniels Lamar play

spot on. let's see if they draw it up like this. fitch can not give up on the run. he gives up on it even when we have success. running the clock will be almost as important as gaining yards. I would rather 3 runs for 10 yards than 1 out of 3 passes for 10 yards.

Yep.

South Freaking Florida.

What exactly does your asinine post have to do with my reply to an offensive game plan to win THIS game?

Oh yeah, your a donkey

Aww....You call people names. How cute!

It was in reply to your asinine (apparently the word of the week) comment about "South freaking Florida." Just trying to shed some realism on what South Florida is, not what you want it to be.

Yep.

South Freaking Florida.

And................followed up by an equally asinine post. Dude, you should have stopped at the first one. Now I just envision you in your boxers, with bed head, punching your keyboard like its your little brother after he got into your private drawer.

How often do you envision dudes in their underwear?