• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you were our Defensive Cord. How do you stop FSU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Stacking corpses near the line of scrimmage.

Really, the only way to win is if our defensive players learn to play assignment football and have the kind of energy we brought the last time we played FSU at Tally. That may not have been our best ever defense but it was the best balls out effort I have ever seen in a game. The swarming and hitting were intense.

I think they have been playing assignment football. Unfortunately, they haven't been swarming to the ball. They wait for the ball carrier to come to them rather than going out and putting a major lick on him. I think they stay at their assigned location too **** long and end up looking like cardboard cutouts of real football players. Plus, because they aren't moving it's a little tough to catch up with the action when it happens near them. Hence some the huge runs we have seen from weak opponents.

I don't know if this is right, but it sounds good.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

shine laser pointers in the eyes of the QB from the sideline... outside of putting tiger pits in the field I don't see how the "Sargento 7" is gonna stop anything.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Does JPP have any eligibility left?

Jason Pierre-Paul is not walking through that door.

you dont say?

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

spike their Gatorade with horse laxatives. they won't be able to play and have to forfeit.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

spike their Gatorade with horse laxatives. they won't be able to play and have to forfeit.

Just related to your post, not trying to diminish it in any way shape or form. They don't drink gatorade, they drink powerade.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Just related to your post, not trying to diminish it in any way shape or form. They don't drink gatorade, they drink powerade.

FSU drinking GATOR aid would be so funny

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

i think we need to stop one or the other. We need to either overload and make them beat us deep in order to stop the run because they run as well as anyone in the country or make them run and break a big play to score in the run game. We cannot stop both. We cannot afford to sit back and let them pick us apart. We must be agressive.