• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Good Feeling

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We have seen some flashes that the offense isn’t bad when pushed and the defense at times has played ok, might give up yards but they did well in the red zone vs Rutgers.

We are due some freaking interceptions also.

I know its not likely but you never know USF could play the perfect game and if FSU comes out flat after that big win vs Clemson you never know what could happen.

GO BULLS

To get interceptions you gotta be in the same zip code as the receiver. Can't do that playing a soft zone

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Poland had a good feeling about that treaty they made with Germany in 1932...we all know how that ended.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Hey if by some miracle or pure will power USF pulls this off those who sold out will be left out, or just have some extra $ in their pockets. I will be with empty pockets in the stands yelling as loud as I can just like back in 09 when Matt went out and we had to start a true freshman.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Ghost: No.

Bull 94: I agree we need to establish a running game, and as odd as it may sound we have to run between the tackles, FSU is at least just as fast as we are, so running outside will be futile. I will say that I think that 12 may be a bit to small, but I agree with the premise.

On D I can't understand why we have Lattimore on a WO, when the opposing team goes to 4 wide, we need to shift into a nickel. If you want to keep Lattimore on the field, move him to middle and take out Lanaris.

I've been a defender of Holtz, but it's put up or shut up time.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Poland had a good feeling about that treaty they made with Germany in 1932...we all know how that ended.

I get a great feeling after a solid morning grumper, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have a good day

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

I don't have a good feeling but we do match up better against speed teams. (WV, Louisville, UCF lol, NC)

Power teams not so much.