• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

OK OK...While I am sitting here this morning enjoying my crow for breakfast...I am stunned and proud of the level of play the team has shown thus far in the tourny.

The force is very strong and I admit I have had dark side leanings and still have some in my heart.  This season has been both exciting and disappointing....BUT I support the University and teams.

I will apologize to the force members but will reserve that until the end of the tourny...for now GO BULLS...Keep winning and I will enjoy my crow.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Brother Bull it is ok that you have flirted with the darkside in the past, however now is the time to shed all ill fated darkside logic... Good does win out over Evil! Yes we have a coach now who cleaned house, instilled his beliefs, and most importantly did not shoot his lightsaver too early in the season for he has this team peaking at just the right time!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

Brother Bull it is ok that you have flirted with the darkside in the past, however now is the time to shed all ill fated darkside logic... Good does win out over Evil! Yes we have a coach now who cleaned house, instilled his beliefs, and most importantly did not shoot his lightsaver too early in the season for he has this team peaking at just the right time!

Amen T-Man, Amen!!!  

I admit I haven't followed USF basketball in recent years -- tough when they haven't been that good.... but MAN these past three games have been AMAZING.

Coach Mac and the team have restored my faith in Bulls Basketball.

and it's lightsaber (saber=sword), not lightsaver ;-) ;-)

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The big question is where has this team been??  This has been great, don't get me wrong but wouldn't it have been unbelievable to have this team playing like this all year?  We might be looking at the NCAA's if we had.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Does crow taste like chicken ?

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

Beastie - enjoy the moment..... come over to the light, we here on the good side don't talk about the past (never freaking reaching semis under old regime!) we enjoy the day, and hopefully the weekend, and heaven's sake the next two weeks!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

The big question is where has this team been??  This has been great, don't get me wrong but wouldn't it have been unbelievable to have this team playing like this all year?  We might be looking at the NCAA's if we had.

Beastie,

This shows CRM can get his team to peak at the right time. We haven't seen that in awhile. When was the last time we had big wins let alone big wins in March?

We don't have the depth to do it all season long yet. When Swifty was sick we had nobody to come in and relieve him. Same thing when we were in foul trouble.  

You may say CRM ran everyone off but in reality they quit on the team. They weren't willing to do what it takes. Not much good would have come from having a bunch of quitters on this team and CRM realizes that. These guys are buying into his coaching philosophies and it shows. When the going gets tough....

And by the way, I know you're a pesimist and all but

WE STILL ARE LOOKING AT THE NCAA"S !!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Beastie:

A wise old old man once said...

"Doubt leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. Suffering leads to the dark side."

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

A wise old old man once said...

"Doubt leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. Suffering leads to the dark side."

I'm not that old, and I don't remember saying that...   ;D

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Everything's all good right now.   I've been keeping negative remarks to myself since after the St. Louis game and we've been playing much better.  I'll reserve any pessimism for AFTER the season.