• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The only way!....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

id like to beat FSU just so see how fast these clowns jump back on the bandwagon

in the grand scheme of things, this ball st loss and a loss vs FSU don't mean much.

if we can somehow put our chips on the plate and find a way to win our Big east games then we are smelling like roses.

granted this is extremely doubtful based on the play i saw the last 2 games but who knows. one thing i do know...the big east won't be won by a Rutgers team with 1 conf loss

Nope, a win over FSU still won't erase the complete stink that has been the last year+. I think we officially have a large enough "sample size" to determine that KragHoltz and staff doesn't know what they are doing. One game doesn't erase that.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I just want the coaching staff to start coaching for their jobs and pull out all stops. leave it on the field with either some GREAT calls or some COMPLETE AWFUL calls but all this mundane crap is what is most upsetting.

the opening drive, running the ball 13 straight times and setting for a FG.

we have playmakers on offense. probably more than we have ever had. we just don't know how to use them or we are too scared to use them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

id like to beat FSU just so see how fast these clowns jump back on the bandwagon

in the grand scheme of things, this ball st loss and a loss vs FSU don't mean much.

if we can somehow put our chips on the plate and find a way to win our Big east games then we are smelling like roses.

granted this is extremely doubtful based on the play i saw the last 2 games but who knows. one thing i do know...the big east won't be won by a Rutgers team with 1 conf loss

I don't think anyone on this board wants us to fail, they just don't think the current staff can turn it around and want a change. I dont see why you have a problem with someone that believes that. You are entitled to think Holtz is doing a good job, I just disagree. But in the end we all want the Bulls to win.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

Bandwagon? I love how having something negative to say after your team with a ton of senior "leadership" loses to Ball ******* State is jumping off the bandwagon. Most of us have been USF fans for years, through the good years and the bad years. We a pissed at the ****** situation we are in with an awful coaching staff. Anyone that doesn't see that is a clown.

This team sucks. And it's not because of the players talent. We aren't an elite team, but we should definitely be able to put a stomping on Ball State.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Bandwagon? I love how having something negative to say after your team with a ton of senior "leadership" loses to Ball ******* State is jumping off the bandwagon. Most of us have been USF fans for years, through the good years and the bad years. We a pissed at the ****** situation we are in with an awful coaching staff. Anyone that doesn't see that is a clown.

This team sucks. And it's not because of the players talent. We aren't an elite team, but we should definitely be able to put a stomping on Ball State.

Agree 10000%

I am not talking about just the people who have negative things to say. Go on ahead. We all have negative things to say after todays game. But I am speaking more in general about the average casual Tampa fans that were die hard during the WVU game a few years ago.

If we knock off FSU then all these people who didn't even know we lost to Rutgers or Ball St will come out. That is what I was referring to

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Suggesting regulars on this board are bandwagon is purely stupid

Suggesting regulars on this board are bandwagon is purely stupid

read my post. i wasn't talking about the people on this board.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

**** holtz and his **** staff. they need to pack they're ******* bags and get out of tampa forever. thanks for ruining an up and coming product douche.

Edited by deters-
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

alright... put the bottle down... take a few breaths - it is just a football game.

And a game we should have had no business losing.