• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Letter to Doug

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

we pulled our extra donations, and this will be our last year as season ticket holders under the skip holtz era..... We spent so much money over the years, but what I have seen last year and this year so far is nothing I plan on paying extra for.... it is better spent on my daughter.... I have already sent the email, wife and I are on the same page on this one.....

I'm sure I'm going to take the heat for it, but we are going to donate to the academic side of the house instead.

No one should give you any heat for this decision. I don't blame you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475

we pulled our extra donations, and this will be our last year as season ticket holders under the skip holtz era..... We spent so much money over the years, but what I have seen last year and this year so far is nothing I plan on paying extra for.... it is better spent on my daughter.... I have already sent the email, wife and I are on the same page on this one.....

I'm sure I'm going to take the heat for it, but we are going to donate to the academic side of the house instead.

I don't think it's anything you should take heat over. With Holtz here for a few more years at least, if you don't support the direction the team is going, what choice do you have? Your willingness to donate shouldn't be endless. The only thing I'll say is, if you just decided this tonight, you should wait to calm down and not make the decision while you're pissed off about a really embarrassing loss.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369

I have already sent the email, wife and I are on the same page on this one.....

In general I think that is a pretty good idea, I always try and match my athletic donations w/ academic donations. Only thing I would suggest, and I am by no means a marriage counselor, but perhaps you should have discussed it with your wife in person. Or at least give her a call... e-mails are just so impersonal.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We talked about it last year and have followed it close this year. We looked just ok against UTC, we should have lost at Nevada, Rutgers was embarassing, and losing to Ball State was it. Can't support the Skip regime any longer and the extension just ensures that nothing will change....

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I wouldn't even bother writing a letter to Doug... Judy should be firing him for that. I have never heard a rational explanation for the extension.

mr wollard has mismanaged the football program

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I wouldn't even bother writing a letter to Doug... Judy should be firing him for that. I have never heard a rational explanation for the extension.

mr wollard has mismanaged the football program

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Why waste time writing Doug? He and Judy are the morons that created this mess. Both of them need to be fired for Shanghaing Leavitt.

You said it before I could.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

USF administration never fires anyone, not even professors with links to terrorism. We should change our name to UNA = University of No Accountability

LOL Who will start the chant on Saturday U N A; U N A

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We talked about it last year and have followed it close this year. We looked just ok against UTC, we should have lost at Nevada, Rutgers was embarassing, and losing to Ball State was it. Can't support the Skip regime any longer and the extension just ensures that nothing will change....

Man oh man...it's two losses. Two VERY BAD losses, yes; point taken. There's plenty of season left, including 89% of Big East play. If you cancel your season tickets at this point, give back your degree too and start pulling for UCF.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Oh NC BULL, such the optimist. Take off the green goggles and accept the fact that this team mainly because of the coaching sucks and will be lucky to win 2 more games.