• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Lost A Strength and Conditioning Coach This Year, Right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Mr. Kramden,

Coach Mac as he was known to South Florida Bulls players for over 10 years was an integral part to the success of this program. He is one of the best Strength & Conditioning coaches in America and he is currently helping turn the Tennessee Volunteers around after a stint with the U.S. Army Special Forces. Coach McKeefery is in great shape and was always involved with workouts with the players. I know Coach Mac personally as I worked with him for several years when I was a student manager at USF so I don't get how you can call him a slob. Have you honestly ever seen him or are you just going off of one player's assessment who obviously didn't like Coach Mac. Coach Mac was a big loss to the Bulls football program, but now he is UT's gain. Coach Golden is just one of many coaches on the current staff who are buddies of Coach Holtz so they always have a job when he moves on. If Coach Mac was still around the defense would definitely not be as soft as they are.

909981.jpg0817_KCSP_utpractice07_SY_t607.jpg

I agree

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Its Cosh that the players hate. We were toldthis by one off the linebackers parents

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Not sure it is all that valuable to post rumors and innuendo about how players feel about specific coaches. Not saying your sources aren't good, they might well be, but anyone can post "i heard from a cousin of a player that the defensive backs coach is a real ....".

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Its Cosh that the players hate. We were toldthis by one off the linebackers parents

I don't know if this is true or not, but based on the uninspired play of the defense it makes you think something else is going on.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

The defense isn't motivated. They aren't even trying. ZERO tackles for loss against Ball State and ONE qb hurry?

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751

Mr. Kramden,

Coach Mac as he was known to South Florida Bulls players for over 10 years was an integral part to the success of this program. He is one of the best Strength & Conditioning coaches in America and he is currently helping turn the Tennessee Volunteers around after a stint with the U.S. Army Special Forces. Coach McKeefery is in great shape and was always involved with workouts with the players. I know Coach Mac personally as I worked with him for several years when I was a student manager at USF so I don't get how you can call him a slob. Have you honestly ever seen him or are you just going off of one player's assessment who obviously didn't like Coach Mac. Coach Mac was a big loss to the Bulls football program, but now he is UT's gain. Coach Golden is just one of many coaches on the current staff who are buddies of Coach Holtz so they always have a job when he moves on. If Coach Mac was still around the defense would definitely not be as soft as they are.

909981.jpg0817_KCSP_utpractice07_SY_t607.jpg

160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment...not US Army Special Forces....BIG difference!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Per his University of Tennessee bio:

McKeefery's most recent role was as human performance coordinator for the U.S. Army Special Forces, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, in Fort Campbell, Ky.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I was with NSWU 2; didn't make me a SEAL

I think this is mviusa point

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751

McKeefery's most recent role was as human performance coordinator for the U.S. Army Special Forces, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, in Fort Campbell, Ky.

And it's still Bull dung.! The 160th SOAR isn't part of US Army Special Forces. BTW, How long was he (McKeefery) at Ft Campbell?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

And it's still Bull dung.! The 160th SOAR isn't part of US Army Special Forces. BTW, How long was he (McKeefery) at Ft Campbell?

Seriously??