• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

where are the darksiders now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I don't know what to think anymore? Was it a lucky three game streak? Or are we actually decent and we just failed to showed up for most of the season? I could see beating Charlotte when they had nothing on the line at that point. I believe Houston just outright choked. When you dismantle a team twice in a row, you feel like you own the team come game 3 and are due for a slip up. But beating Cincy... now that is what makes me wonder where we really are at in the basketball world at this point in time. Cincy puts teams like us away.

We beat Cincy on a neutral court... and we lose to Miss Valley St on a neutral court? Someone explain the difference.

If we win five games in the Big East next year, I would call that a success. But at the same time, that means we would still have an ugly record in the Big East. From here on out... it is all talent RMC stocked us with besides Diarra. We're about to find out how good a coach and recruiter RMC really is.

Officially signing off as The Lord Vader Sheriff one last time.

Congrats on the strong finish Bulls.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Diff in Miss Valley St.  We played the night before in NY State and flew cross country to california, playing short handed on personnel.  Miss Valley State was a fluke.

You don't beat 2 ranked teams and Houston in 6 days because of luck.  Not when UNCC is playing for a better NCAA seeding, Houston is playing to stay alive and Cincy is playing for a conf championship and better NCAA seeding.

Maybe you could do this early in the year or mid season but not at the end of the year.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Also, throw in the fact of improved road performances this year and you know Mac has things in order.

Hell, he also made us the 'dog' in the MU game which Greenie promised.