• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bottom Line, We are a Bad Team!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

All valid points, this week. Face it, where was this post the prior week? oh yeah, we won so BJ had his head on straight, the DL stood up when they needed to, and the coaches were great guys, give Hotlz another 3 years now.

Here are the points, and don't get me wrong I am as frustrated over Thursday night as anyone, I saw the the same thing, what did Rutgers convert 10-12 3rd and longs (+9 yards)?

1. We NEVER win on Thursday night, please help, we should not have been here, it was a late add.

2. We NEVER prepare for Rutgers defense.

3. We just gave the rest of the Big East their play calling for the season, we cannot block and we will not pressure.

4. Skip needs to spend time at Jefferson and find us a few more public school kids.

1. We NEVER win on Thursday night, please help, we should not have been here, it was a late add.

So you really do believe in curses and that we just really aren't the better team just because it is a Thursday.

2. We NEVER prepare for Rutgers defense.

Part of the reasoning we got shredded against Nevada was that we didn't waste time preparing for them because we were concentrating on Rutgers.

3 and 4 are true.

So's Pitt. Oh wait. They are beating the tar out of a top 15 team. Hmmmm

Watching that game as well. They are just running it, wait for it, right up the middle. Temple game is our only hope of a BE win this year.

Watching that game as well. They are just running it, wait for it, right up the middle. Temple game is our only hope of a BE win this year.

How can you say that after Pitt lost to a FCS team and is beating the crap out of #13 VT, up 21 points in under 20 minutes? I just don't get the mentality of most that post on this board.

I say that because we can't stop the run of the middle. Pitt will do it all day long. Maybe we beat U Conn? But we better win at Temple.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

How can you say that after Pitt lost to a FCS team and is beating the crap out of #13 VT, up 21 points in under 20 minutes? I just don't get the mentality of most that post on this board.

Coaches have yet to show the ability to adjust their gameplan

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Coaches have yet to show the ability to adjust their gameplan

Not true. When team is winning, they adjust the game plan to be more conservative. Don't want to embarrasses the other team by winning by more then 1 point.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Very good points. Holtz and staff have shown no ability to correct any of these shortcomings though. They cannot adjust and coach what they have and don't seem to be able to get what they need. Unless undersized linemen from Jesuit is what we need. Probably help the team GPA but as fans I am more interested in wins.

Speaking of Jesuit. I just got back from the Jesuit/Robinson game, which Jesuit lost 31-10. Holtz was there and spent 3 quarters standing under the goal posts watching the game. I believe we had 4 or 5 committs on the field in that game. Bruce Hector from Robinson seemed to be getting in the backfield and causing havoc. Jesuit's Defense was horrible. I don't know if I heard Brad Smith's name called or not. Robinson ran all over them.

but they are nice kids. lol Edited by IncrediBULL