• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oh, this board revolves like the Earth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Last week: This team is slated for success. Late comeback. Over a great Nevada team. We never gave up! BCS?!

This week: We're doomed. That Rutgers team is the Washington Generals of college football. Winning 2 more games is impossible.

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

the only thing more predictable than a meltdown after every loss is a thread commenting on the meltdowns after every loss.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

At least we don't have to hear about the 12-0 talk and threads about where we will be ranked after beating ___ .

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

At least we don't have to hear about the 12-0 talk and threads about where we will be ranked after beating ___ .

lol this

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719

Someone could do their psychiatry thesis on this board.

true story. sports fan boards in general would be an interesting study in psychology/sociology. every boards has its unique quirks and trolls, but this forum definitely has a unique pathology. lol.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

lol this

yeah optimismsucks! We should expect to finish in the bottom of a big East every year!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

lol this

yeah optimismsucks! We should expect to finish in the bottom of a big East every year!

You'd never be disappointed again.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

lol this

So the only two things it is possible to expect are an undefeated season or last in the Big East?

Come on, you can't be that clueless. You are being intentionally dense.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know anyone who seriously said we'd go undefeated. I haven't been here long. Predicting game to game opposed to season long is always going to bring out more optimism. Doubt many Packers fans pick them to lose any week, but I doubt many picked them to be undefeated on the year (I know USF isn't Green Bay, you Get my point).

Expecting to be eternally disappointed is no better then expecting to win. It's sick that optimism scares some people so much.

Me personally,I truly thought, honestly, that we had something special up our sleeve for Rutgers. I thought we'd see end arounds, options, other things we haven't shown to Chattanooga and Nevada... I was dead wrong, which makes me more furious at this coaching staff.

I insist there are ten coaching staffs in the country minimum that could make this team get to a BCS bowl with ten wins. We don't have one even close.

Edited by FatDaddyBull