• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

my war flamingo experience

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

Was told I couldn't bring it in by security. Then I deflated it to bring it in, inflated it to bring it in. 3 minutes in I was told by people behind me to put it down. I put it down and continued to stand. Was told yo sit down a few plays later.

Honestly, enough of the OCS talk and war flamingo threads. Until anyone here has a clue that this is a college football program, and I mean here as in the actual games, we are far away from those kinds of things.

To the people behind me, 0 fucks are given. Your loss.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

agreed. gameday experience = garbage.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Our fans have a lot to learn. I love those that travel to the away games though. They are truly the hardcore foundation of this fickle fanbase Additionally, I did see lots of folks getting turned away by TSA security for bringing in flamingos, inflatable or otherwise. Just another reason why I'd love to see new accomidations sooner rather than later.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Whenever I stood, nobody said anything. I think a lot of people in the 124/125 area get it....for the most part anyways...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Our fans have a lot to learn. I love those that travel to the away games though. They are truly the hardcore foundation of this fickle fanbase Additionally, I did see lots of folks getting turned away by TSA security for bringing in flamingos, inflatable or otherwise. Just another reason why I'd love to see new accomidations sooner rather than later.

agreed. Our road crowds are usually so good. If only our home crowd could learn from these guys.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

When I was coming in a saw a bunch of flamingos (about 6) and the TSA nazi's told them that they could not take them in... when I was in the stadium I saw a few around me but they all disappeared by the 2nd qtr, probably due to some jerk-offs that did not like the fact that it was blocking their leisure nap time, or some TPD officer coming by getting on to them.

The section I was in was great, but I could tell that the guy behind me who never stood for anything (even when we scored) was getting annoyed when I would jump up or make noise. Luckily the other people in the section joined in.

This is the main reason why I want an OCS, so that there is accountability... right now when we ***** to USF that the game-day experience is trash they reply back with a "well its the TSA and the Buc's stadium and they make the rules"... with an OCS we can ***** to athletics and they won't be able to hide behind the TSA or the Buc's.

Also how hard would it be for our ticket office to designate the south endzone as a "rowdy" section where you are allowed to stand? If people don't want to stand them move the **** to a non-south endzone section.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Was not allowed to bring my flamingo into the stadium. This thoroughly disappointed me. Why is my flamingo a "projectile" when people can make giant paper airplanes out of those GO BULLS advertisement signs they have out, and actually poke someones eye out?

Go USF soccer, where fans can be fans!