• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No surprise... no mention/highlights on ESPN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Unfortunatly this is the interest the new big east garners. Our AD was caught with his pants down adn now we're stuck in a conference where nothing we do matters. Nevada is considered an equal opponent and of no interst to anyone nationally.

I had to quote this so you didn't change it... So full of fail on your part I don't know where to start.

We were never changing conferences and it had nothing to do with our AD. We're 15 yrs old... We're **** lucky to be where we are.

Nevada knocked off Cal last week and was widely projected to finish #2 in the MWC if not win it outright. That's a quality opponent there in Reno. Anyone with a simple interest in college football more than likely knows who they are.

Careful - you don't want to Push Him!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Yet cuse vs Northwestern got lots of press last week

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Dr. Lou gives BJ a helmet sticker. Nice!

Pappa Lou...... Clutch baby

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Unfortunatly this is the interest the new big east garners. Our AD was caught with his pants down adn now we're stuck in a conference where nothing we do matters. Nevada is considered an equal opponent and of no interst to anyone nationally.

I had to quote this so you didn't change it... So full of fail on your part I don't know where to start.

We were never changing conferences and it had nothing to do with our AD. We're 15 yrs old... We're **** lucky to be where we are.

Nevada knocked off Cal last week and was widely projected to finish #2 in the MWC if not win it outright. That's a quality opponent there in Reno. Anyone with a simple interest in college football more than likely knows who they are.

Careful - you don't want to Push Him!

Somebody already did ... and he apparently landed on his head.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Right you are. Clearly our AD should have been paying attention and applied to the SEC before A&M or Missouri. Clearly they would have taken us instead of those two programs with many more national fans, much more national prestige, and in markets that did not already exist in the SEC.

:rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Our AD wasn't caught with his pants down. Florida wasn't letting us in the SEC and FSU/UM weren't going to let us join the ACC. And that's a fact.

I was worried that the CBS vs ESPN thing would be what kept us off of College Football Final, and it did. Had this game been on ESPN3, guaranteed we'd have gotten on the show.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Our AD wasn't caught with his pants down. Florida wasn't letting us in the SEC and FSU/UM weren't going to let us join the ACC. And that's a fact.

I was worried that the CBS vs ESPN thing would be what kept us off of College Football Final, and it did. Had this game been on ESPN3, guaranteed we'd have gotten on the show.

We weren't on College Football Final? BJ getting a helmet sticker doesn't count?

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

The fact that BJ got it over Andre is a whole different issue, but if you want to count a mention on a helmet sticker segment as something significant, then go right ahead.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

The fact that BJ got it over Andre is a whole different issue, but if you want to count a mention on a helmet sticker segment as something significant, then go right ahead.

And Andre was a finalist for the Capital One thing .... I fast forwarded through a lot of the show but did they cover any games outside the top 25?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

And Andre was a finalist for the Capital One thing .... I fast forwarded through a lot of the show but did they cover any games outside the top 25?

I also fast forwarded, but the only game I remember seeing in the fast forwarding that didn't feature a top 25 team was Penn State/Virginia.