• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

That's pretty positive stuff in that last post. "I think USF will have a great shot at beating Miami and would not be surprised if his team won 10 games." Doesn't sound like someone who hates USF.

Greg - How do you defend her prior post? It wasn't even on topic and was clearly a dig at USF, which was clearly not called for.

Maybe she's just tired of delusional USF fans complaining every year that we get no respect even as we win five games. You are happy when reporters criticize other teams but want them to show nothing but love for USF. Let's take off the green and gold goggles for a minute, she was right on point. USF has talent, but prove it and we'll talk about it. Don't win five games and cry about lack of respect.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

That's pretty positive stuff in that last post. "I think USF will have a great shot at beating Miami and would not be surprised if his team won 10 games." Doesn't sound like someone who hates USF.

Greg - How do you defend her prior post? It wasn't even on topic and was clearly a dig at USF, which was clearly not called for.

Maybe she's just tired of delusional USF fans complaining every year that we get no respect even as we win five games. You are happy when reporters criticize other teams but want them to show nothing but love for USF. Let's take off the green and gold goggles for a minute, she was right on point. USF has talent, but prove it and we'll talk about it. Don't win five games and cry about lack of respect.

+1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were referring to "you" in general, and not me, despite your quote of my post, because clearly you do not know me and your statement is inaccurate if directed at me.

My point had nothing to do with her FSU/USF post. My only point in my original post was that she went out of her way, unprovoked, to attack USF. John, the poster referenced, made a factual statement about USF and the company they were in with respect to being undefeated in games against non BCS teams. Adelson then went on the attack on a completely different topic.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yes, I meant you in the general sense. My apologies for how it came out.

It wasn't unprovoked. John was trying to put USF in the same class as the other schools mentioned, to prove how great USF is. She rebutted his argument, pretty convincingly. USF fans constantly bombard AA with the "we get no respect" card.

Do you know how many times "John" has posted about USF? I don't think it's a stretch to believe that "John" is a regular complaining about USF treatment in the media.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Yes, I meant you in the general sense. My apologies for how it came out.

It wasn't unprovoked. John was trying to put USF in the same class as the other schools mentioned, to prove how great USF is. She rebutted his argument, pretty convincingly. USF fans constantly bombard AA with the "we get no respect" card.

Do you know how many times "John" has posted about USF? I don't think it's a stretch to believe that "John" is a regular complaining about USF treatment in the media.

Are there that many usf fans that post on there?

Reality is she didn't even have to acknowledge "John" but she thought she was funny and was going to burn him.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

clearly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

It's the morning after a loss and some are more irrational than others ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

You need to re-read it then ... I feel if USF plays to their capabilities no team they play this year should be able to touch them because their team is loaded. And that includes FSU and Miami.

I'm surprised she didn't add an 'LOL' in response to that ridiculousness ....

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

You need to re-read it then ... I feel if USF plays to their capabilities no team they play this year should be able to touch them because their team is loaded. And that includes FSU and Miami.

I'm surprised she didn't add an 'LOL' in response to that ridiculousness ....

Triple - you need to re-read my post, because my post had nothing to do with Adelson's comments regarding the FSU post. My post only pertained to her unnecessary dig of our beloved (more some than others) USF Bulls, not smittty's post regarding what she said about USF and FSU.