• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Hey ACC, enjoy your next two conference bottom feeders. Pitt and Syracuse. If each of these two schools finish the BEC with losing records no tears shed here.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

****** situation at Pitt has really hurt that program.

While we mock Pitt, Houston and Memphis lost to teams they shouldn't have tonight.

I would much rather have Pitt than those two.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25

I enjoyed that visit to the Pitt board. I feel much better about our situation.

I still remember that beat down we took in 2004 at home and Pitt fans were throwing Tostitos around in our house. They were off to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and loved rubbing it in.

Now they will be lucky to ever see a Meinke Car Care Bowl in the over-inflated ACC.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  150

While we mock Pitt, Houston and Memphis lost to teams they shouldn't have tonight.

Why Joe? Memphis sucks and they will need to build a FBS program. as for houston they are rebuilding after they lost their all time leader at Qb. Pitt has no excuse. they have basically the same team they had last year. But I like how you compare a BE team in Pitt to a FCS team in Memphis and a CUSA team in Houston....I guess Pitt is that bad.

Have fun ACC with your new additions.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Why Joe? Memphis sucks and they will need to build a FBS program. as for houston they are rebuilding after they lost their all time leader at Qb. Pitt has no excuse. they have basically the same team they had last year. But I like how you compare a BE team in Pitt to a FCS team in Memphis and a CUSA team in Houston....I guess Pitt is that bad.

No excuse? They're on their 4th head coach in 3 years. That whole program is a **** storm right now after Heyward beat his wife and Graham darted after a year.

None should have lost to I-AA programs (I know Texas State is NOW I-A) last night. But Pitt has the best excuse of anyone.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

pitt will still come down to the wire with usf..so say what you want...we cant beat them consistantly yet either.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Are you serious or speaking in metaphors?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

I would have expected Pitt to have taken advantage of the Penn State sanctions and been a destination for players opting to transfer out. Not ONE of those who transferred went to Pitt. Not ONE of the 2013 recruits who had committed to PSU and then decommitted after the scandal committed to Pitt.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/blog/eye-on-college-football/19715558/penn-state-transfer-list

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Pitt sodomized us last year, so I would wait until after our game this year to bash them. Especially with how we looked last night.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Pitt sodomized us last year, so I would wait until after our game this year to bash them. Especially with how we looked last night.

Just because we fail doesn't diminish the Pitt failure.