• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Ray Jay validate that the actual ticket holders are in the seats?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

They weren't checking the tickets in the entrance to my section. There were quite a few people finding their way into empty seats in the front rows.

Do they even have ushers at the bottom of the stairs going up to the 2nd level? We always come in through the Club, with the rest of the Chosen Ones, and out from there. The ushers at the top's primary concern is keeping the riff raff out the Club and, occasionally, halting the flow back to their seats right before a play starts .... which, as an aisle sitter, I really appreciate. We very rarely have problems with squatters in our section (214), or the next one over that I can see. If you've got the same people without the proper tickets repeatedly coming back into your section, and the regular usher/security isn't doing anything about it, I'd ask to speak to a supervisor.

I'm in 125. Ushers were there, but they didn't check for tickets.

Same in 126 tonight too.... And God dammit it security comes down one more time to threaten us with getting kicked out for standing WHEN APPROPRIATE I'm done with buying STH's to support this school.

If everybody is standing, wtf can they do??

Oh... She threatened to throw 32 of us out....

Another reason I don't like playing at Ray J. Heaven forbid you stand at a college game especially 'when appropriate'.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

They weren't checking the tickets in the entrance to my section. There were quite a few people finding their way into empty seats in the front rows.

Do they even have ushers at the bottom of the stairs going up to the 2nd level? We always come in through the Club, with the rest of the Chosen Ones, and out from there. The ushers at the top's primary concern is keeping the riff raff out the Club and, occasionally, halting the flow back to their seats right before a play starts .... which, as an aisle sitter, I really appreciate. We very rarely have problems with squatters in our section (214), or the next one over that I can see. If you've got the same people without the proper tickets repeatedly coming back into your section, and the regular usher/security isn't doing anything about it, I'd ask to speak to a supervisor.

Same in 126 tonight too.... And God dammit it security comes down one more time to threaten us with getting kicked out for standing WHEN APPROPRIATE I'm done with buying STH's to support this school.

If everybody is standing, wtf can they do??

Oh... She threatened to throw 32 of us out....

Was this in the front rows near the beginning of the game? That led to some exaggerated self policing by those around me :)

Yeah... Our group has the 10 seats in row 1&2 of 125 and the first 3 rows of 126... I'm typing the email as we speak.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

:slapmax:

Great thinking!

Hurt USF in not supporting the program due an issue with A SEPARATE ORGANIZATION THAN USF.

Why do we have to deal with RJS and their support staff?

We don't have an OCS because we don't have the financial support yet... so lets go ahead and be proactive by ceasing to support the program :blink::wtf:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Calm down skippy... it was 1am and I was still pissed off. Of course we're not going to drop out ST's.... but to actually have a TSA knaggit say she was going to throw 30 of us out at once is insane on their part.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

My favorite is when you have season tickets but only have used 4 of the six. So you know exactly what seats are empty and their yours. Then comes two people looking carefully at the row then at their tickets and then at the row again assuring each other it IS the right row and right section. Then carefully looking at seat numbers and then their tickets again and nodding in agreement that "YUP - these are the right ones" And then sit in your empty season ticket seats. I laugh everytime.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Guy was checking in 115, people with tickets were ******** about it. I told them, it's better than the alternative. In the 2nd half, they let some youth football team up into our section. They acted like hooligans, a couple of them almost ran over some "older" folks on the stairs.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Happens every game in my section. The sense of entitlement of those who DONT have tickets(paid a donation and bought season tickets) is getting old. What gets my goat more is that it is typically the students who have a huge empty section, or USF people with name tags.

If they want to continue to have support(donations, in addition to the ticket sales) they need to enforce that people are in the correct sections.

I blame TSA and USF.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Happens every game in my section. The sense of entitlement of those who DONT have tickets(paid a donation and bought season tickets) is getting old. What gets my goat more is that it is typically the students who have a huge empty section, or USF people with name tags.

If they want to continue to have support(donations, in addition to the ticket sales) they need to enforce that people are in the correct sections.

I blame TSA and USF.

It's safe to say from the moment the parking lots opened to the end of the game yesterday was a cluster phuyk.... I hope the field issues gets corrected by next week and the stadium by Rutgers...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

They stopped checking tix when entering the 2 nd level from the lower.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Guy was checking in 115, people with tickets were ******** about it. I told them, it's better than the alternative. In the 2nd half, they let some youth football team up into our section. They acted like hooligans, a couple of them almost ran over some "older" folks on the stairs.

I'm in 118, the usher had been checking tickets, and I guess decided ah what the hell and let that team down. I'm also sad to say I'm now in the older folks group, I had hurt my foot and was limping, 3 different times I thought those kids were going to run me over and my foot. Then, after the game, a couple of the kids stood in the tunnel blocking traffic.