• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingo Lives!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

You left out Tamplona ...

Tamplona is worse than War Flamingo, which is impressive.

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I think now, we can officially call the War Flamingo movement "forced."  

Definitely thought it was a bad idea from the beginning.  

I don't see how.  It's made its way through the depths of USF Football mediocrity and now will rise up with the rejuvenated USF Football movement!!

BULLS are BACK BABY!!!

WAR FLAMINGO!!!

#gobulls 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

here gnome supporters: http://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-Inflatable-Giant-Gnome/dp/B002LGQRTO take your inflatable gnome and create your own competing tradition. Let the Miami bowl be the dawning of the inflatable character wars.

I don't see how.  It's made its way through the depths of USF Football mediocrity and now will rise up with the rejuvenated USF Football movement!!

BULLS are BACK BABY!!!

WAR FLAMINGO!!!

#gobulls 

A random survey of 100 USF alumni who had been to 25 or more games in the past decade would find, at most, that two of them had heard of the War Flamingo -- less than one of respondents would subsequently classify it as a tradition.

It's super forced and more a kin to an inside joke amongst an extremely small group of people than a tradition; there's nothing wrong with it existing, but it has very little to do with the greater USF populous.

here gnome supporters: http://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-Inflatable-Giant-Gnome/dp/B002LGQRTO take your inflatable gnome and create your own competing tradition. Let the Miami bowl be the dawning of the inflatable character wars.

This one is green and gold:

http://www.amazon.com/Morbid-Enterprises-07180938-Cannibal-Inflatable/dp/B00CYP0RE8/

• Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Ok...now wait a minute.  This wasn't even a tradition started by me!  It's just something I have upheld and celebrated because the 2007 SEASON was so freakin awesome!  

If the War Flamingo doesn't bring joy to your heart in the same way; like when BEN MOFFIT intercepted Pat White in our game against #5WVU in 2007 and ran into the endzone and you could see a line of pink WAR FLAMINGOS in the student section, then i don't know what would bring you joy!

This is a tradition, plain and simple.  There were no gnomes in that SOLD OUT RAYJAY.  Only war flamingos.   

USF Football in primetime STARTS with the Auburn and WVU wins and War Flamingo was birthed and visible in both of those contests!  

Its an ambassador for all things great with USF Football.  More winning=MORE FLAMINGOS!!!

GO BULLS!!! 

Edited by Bulls 8_va

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

BULLS are BACK BABY!!!

WAR FLAMINGO!!!

#gobulls 

LOL.  It's been almost a decade.  It's been over, and weeds are growing over its grave.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Garden-Gnome-Riding-Lawn-Flamingo-ATC-35

http://tursiart.deviantart.com/art/Garden-Gnome-Riding-Lawn-Flamingo-ATC-350567987

Edited by HR Bull
Wtf no images for life

USF Football in primetime STARTS with the Auburn and WVU wins and War Flamingo was birthed and visible in both of those contests!  

Although not birthed there, my ex-girlfriend (despite being a raging *****) was also visible in both of these contests. Therefore, I hereby pronounce my ex-girlfriend as an official USF tradition. 

She might as well be... I mean, depending on which fraternity you ask, she already was a tradition -- at least an oral one.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Although not birthed there, my ex-girlfriend (despite being a raging *****) was also visible in both of these contests. Therefore, I hereby pronounce my ex-girlfriend as an official USF tradition. 

She might as well be... I mean, depending on which fraternity you ask, she already was a tradition -- at least an oral one.

:roflmao::roflmao:

HOF Post!!!!