• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nevada on TV ... 7 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

When I saw her on the draft ... Wow!

Her feet are freakishly big or something, right?

She has pretty long fingers also

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

she has pointy elbows (sarcastic response from another internet board i frequent where everyone knocks hot chicks and thinks they can do better)

but for real, she could eat a couple cheeseburgers, or at least do some situps. girls that thin need to have some abs or put on 10 lbs and not look like they've got ED.

that said, i'd hit it. i'd even pay.

i would.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

And have you seen her thumbs?! OMG!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Super hot

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I hope she doesn't have Marfan's Syndrome. Its a connective tissue disease that one of the characteristics is being tall with long extremities and fingers like she has. Women with it are at risk for aortic dissection, usually fatal. We caught a tall blonde at a clinic I worked at with it, Marfan's and a dissecting aorta. She didn't know she had Marfan's. We caught the dissection in time. And she was lucky that one of the cardiologists that co-invented the first implantable pacemaker was working and not the endocrinologist (diabetes) doctor who owned the clinic. I ran into her in a bar a year later, she gave me a big hung, opened her shirt to show me the scar and told me we had saved her life, she got an aorta replacement at Houston Medical Center. Abe Lincoln is thought to have had the disease.

Wow, I've been in healthcare for 14 years and when I saw the long fingers comment I immediately thought something dirty....

Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I hope she doesn't have Marfan's Syndrome. Its a connective tissue disease that one of the characteristics is being tall with long extremities and fingers like she has. Women with it are at risk for aortic dissection, usually fatal. We caught a tall blonde at a clinic I worked at with it, Marfan's and a dissecting aorta. She didn't know she had Marfan's. We caught the dissection in time. And she was lucky that one of the cardiologists that co-invented the first implantable pacemaker was working and not the endocrinologist (diabetes) doctor who owned the clinic. I ran into her in a bar a year later, she gave me a big hung, opened her shirt to show me the scar and told me we had saved her life, she got an aorta replacement at Houston Medical Center. Abe Lincoln is thought to have had the disease.

reading through the thread about it but usually more info is needed so I didnt bring it up

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I was especially intrigued by the comment that she had long thumbs, too. I know, I know.......

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

And have you seen her thumbs?! OMG!

seinfeld-man-hands-o.gif

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Where is the link or site that says the USF/Nevada game is on ESPNU at 7? I just went to ESPN's website and looked and it doesnt seem to have the game listed on TV on there. http://espn.go.com/c...hedule/_/week/2

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  48
  • Days Won:  0

Where is the link or site that says the USF/Nevada game is on ESPNU at 7? I just went to ESPN's website and looked and it doesnt seem to have the game listed on TV on there. http://espn.go.com/c...hedule/_/week/2

The Nevada vs USF games is on the CBS sports network at 12 pst (3 pm your time).

They were talking about the Nevada vs Southern Miss bowl game that was on replay a few nights ago.