• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Recruiting Discussions (Split from another thread, title by moderator)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I love how the father of our most important recruit in the 2013 class (we have no one on the roster to adequately fill BJ's shoes after next season) is on here telling you that himself, his son, and other kids they know that are currently going through the recruiting process feel about message board banter and the impact it can have on recruits....and you are telling him it doesn't. Really? Lets remember, these are high school kids we are talking about. The kids we are recruiting now have not even started their senior year of high school yet. Do you remember when you were a junior in high school? How impressionable you were?

Good lord people.

Mr. Woulard, I apologize on behalf of Bulls Nation for some of the posters on here. This is the reason I rarely post on this board. I am mostly on the premium site boards for this very reason.

Now back on topic....lol

How tight is Asiantii with guys like Tony Stevens over there in Orlando? Do you think he can help pull some more central Florida boys over here with him. I have been following recruiting for a long time and I can tell you, just like on the field, the QB is the leader of a recruiting class. They can be very influential. Take note of what a kid with 2 offers, Pete Dinovo, has been able to do pulling kids from Tampa to UCF as an example. It happens all the time.

I know we have Asiantii on board, Jo Jo, and Jeff too. Want to give us some hints as to who could be next? :vikinghorns::GoBulls::iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431
  • Days Won:  0

I love how the father of our most important recruit in the 2013 class (we have no one on the roster to adequately fill BJ's shoes after next season) is on here telling you that himself, his son, and other kids they know that are currently going through the recruiting process feel about message board banter and the impact it can have on recruits....and you are telling him it doesn't. Really? Lets remember, these are high school kids we are talking about. The kids we are recruiting now have not even started their senior year of high school yet. Do you remember when you were a junior in high school? How impressionable you were?

Good lord people.

Mr. Woulard, I apologize on behalf of Bulls Nation for some of the posters on here. This is the reason I rarely post on this board. I am mostly on the premium site boards for this very reason.

Now back on topic....lol

How tight is Asiantii with guys like Tony Stevens over there in Orlando? Do you think he can help pull some more central Florida boys over here with him. I have been following recruiting for a long time and I can tell you, just like on the field, the QB is the leader of a recruiting class. They can be very influential. Take note of what a kid with 2 offers, Pete Dinovo, has been able to do pulling kids from Tampa to UCF as an example. It happens all the time.

I know we have Asiantii on board, Jo Jo, and Jeff too. Want to give us some hints as to who could be next? :vikinghorns::GoBulls::iconic_u_black:

+1 Hopefully in a new thread, though, so we can get rid of this one.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Mr. Woulard,

I would suggest starting another thread and asking the mod to get rid of this one.

If he keeps at it we'll have to call the Ghost Busters.

Some others,

OMFG step back from your frustration with last season, pride, ego, and whatever else and think about what you are doing for a minute.

You are arguing about your right to post rants about SEC superiority and how meaningless message boards are to recruits ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD with the FATHER of the nation's ELITE 11 MVP QUARTERBACK, in a thread started by HIM for the purpose of positive recruiting discussions for other recruits to review ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD.

Disappointing to say the least....

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

You are arguing about your right to post rants about SEC superiority and how meaningless message boards are to recruits ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD with the FATHER of the nation's ELITE 11 MVP QUARTERBACK, in a thread started by HIM for the purpose of positive recruiting discussions for other recruits to review ON OUR RECRUITING BOARD.

Just to clarify, this was not a thread started by Mr Woulard. They are posts that were split out from a thread about a specific recruit that didn't need to be cluttering up that young man's thread and his was the first post in line so that's why it looks like he did. I'll start marking these threads to reflect that.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

+1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Mr. Woulard,

I would suggest starting another thread and asking the mod to get rid of this one.

If he keeps at it we'll have to call the Ghost Busters.

Some others,

OMFG step back from your frustration with last season, pride, ego, and whatever else and think about what you are doing for a minute.

Disappointing to say the least....

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

Nice catch ... completely missed that .... I would hardly call what you did a "rant", though.

This thread needs to die

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Have we offered T.S.?

Just bring everybody and make a legacy, that's what I say.