• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random Recruiting Discussions (Split from another thread, title by moderator)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Have we offered T.S.?

Rivals lists an offer from us

Is T. S. , Ross?? I'm so confused ...

Trip you gotta keep up. It must be the early(or not so early) Alzheimer's kicking in TS is definitely Tony Stevens, And I suppose Terrence Ross would more likely be TR????

You mean like "EA" is really Jerlarius Watkins ..... I need full names, people!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Nice catch ... completely missed that .... I would hardly call what you did a "rant", though.

lol it's fine I dont care.

lol this one confused me too.

Is there anything new for Stevens? Is he still doing official visits?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'll say this T. S.(FSU commit) said he wants A. W. to be his QB bar none he wants to play with A.W. we'll see how that goes he's talking about coming on board T. Ross bigtime baller head hunter at safety coming to visit ( Louisville commit ) E.A. Watkins athlete let us know who ya like

Have we offered T.S.?

Trip you gotta keep up. It must be the early(or not so early) Alzheimer's kicking in TS is definitely Tony Stevens, And I suppose Terrence Ross would more likely be TR????

Jesus nice thread title Trip. These thread title are gonna look like the side of a box of Marlboro's soon.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

Have we offered T.S.?

Jesus nice thread title Trip. These thread title are gonna look like the side of a box of Marlboro's soon.

Thanks for reminding me ... I need to put a Surgeon General's Warning at the end.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Mr. Woulard and his family are bigger USF fans than some of our own alumni and his son hasn't even started classes here yet.

Mr. Woulard I am very grateful for you family's enthusiasm for USF. I wish all of the alumni here were as level headed.

USF is a great school. There is a lot more opportunity here for many top recruits than there is at other schools in other conferences. When USF wins the conference and the national championship no one is going to doubt their decision. Recruits can make it all possible by choosing the school where they can shine, USF. Holtz wants to bring a national championship to USF and so do players like Asiantii Woulard. If other recruits want to be a part of it they need to get on board. USF won't stop any one talented enough from reaching the NFL either. We've been sending players to the NFL for years now and some that may not have had the opportunity to stand out else where like they did at USF. It's more than just football too as you can see how Holtz is helping players be successful academically.

People make a big hoopla about tradition but it is worth less than its sellers want you to think. The future will be forged from the present, not the past. I attend graduate school where tradition is so important to everyone in this town that it is nausciating, and despite selling out 88,000 seats and being touted as one of the greatest game day experiences ever, I really enjoy USF games a lot more. Tradition along with these huge stadiums is not all its cracked up to be.

These recruits need to realize that what they do in their four and five years after signing is what matters, not what some coach or team did years ago. Choosing to come to USF is the best decision many of these recruits can make no matter who else they have offers or interest from. There is really no downside to USF or the Big East. As long as you are winning you are going to have people's attention.

I understand recruits wanting to weigh all of their options, but I cannot understand that USF would not end up at the top of their list.

USF has so much going for it and for the players who join our Bulls family. It should be the top of the list for all of the players we are recruiting. The smart recruits like Woulard knows this is true. He wants the best for his peers and is trying to help them make the proper choice by asking them to join the Bulls family.