• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shaquill and Shaquem Griffin Commit to UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Not sure how many of you guys know about these guys, but Shaquill is a 3 star Corner with offers from Vandy, WVU, and USF. His brother, Shaquem, is a 2 star Safety, with offers from Ball State, Akron and Cincy. The cool story about this is, Shaquem is missing his hand and got it cut off when he was a child and is still a star player at Lakewood.

I remember reading about this story earlier this year and really wanted USF to offer Shaquem, as we had offered Shaquill at the time of print. We did that last month, however lost out to UCF. I'm more disappointed about this then losing VH3, these guys would've been awesome to have at USF. Two players that I'll be rooting for at UCF.

http://www.orlandose...0,4520661.story

Edited by theman123
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Not sure how many of you guys know about these guys, but Shaquill is a 3 star Corner with offers from Vandy, WVU, and USF. His brother, Shaquem, is a 2 star Safety, with offers from Ball State, Akron and Cincy. The cool story about this is, Shaquem is missing his hand and got it cut off when he was a child and is still a star player at Lakewood.

I remember reading about this story earlier this year and really wanted USF to offer Shaquem, as we had offered Shaquill at the time of print. We did that last month, however lost out to UCF. I'm more disappointed about this then losing VH3, these guys would've been awesome to have at USF. Two players that I'll be rooting for at UCF.

We already have three CB's in this class and that is all we planned on taking. We got our last one, Nate Willis, yesterday. He's also a 3-star, but more importantly is a JUCO who will enroll early and be used immediately. I'm excited about landing him

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,513
  • Days Won:  422

That is a pretty cool story .... I can't imagine how you'd play that position at all with one hand, much less well enough to get scholarship offers.

We already have three CB's in this class and that is all we planned on taking.

Shaquill would've been our next CB instead of Nate Willis I believe.

That is a pretty cool story .... I can't imagine how you'd play that position at all with one hand, much less well enough to get scholarship offers.

He was part of a package deal with his brother.

Well, if you snooze you lose. LOL

Well, if you snooze you lose. LOL

lol you're right. I like Nate after learning a bit about him. But at first I would've rathered Shaq. Also, because we're pretty young at CB with Durden, Montgomery and Bivins so I don't think we needed a JUCO guy.

Oh well, not a huge loss. Just liked their attitudes and the fact that Shaquem was such a cool story.

Very cool. He's actually pretty good. He doesn't looked slowed at all by it.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Does he use any prosthetic when he plays? It seems that extra couple of inches a hand provides would be really valuable at that position.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Let's see if they are still committed on Wednesday. Or if they find out their scholarships have been taken by the NCAA.