• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Nothing officially yet.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Just talked with a co-worker who order tickets thru FSU. FSU athletics told him that they requested more and were given more tickets from USF. This is getting worse and worse, it's almost as if USF wants to have more Noles in the stands.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Just talked with a co-worker who order tickets thru FSU. FSU athletics told him that they requested more and were given more tickets from USF. This is getting worse and worse, it's almost as if USF wants to have more Noles in the stands.

agreed. It doesnt seem like they care. They just want the money.

Then again, we may be blowing this out of proportion.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

According to the FSU website USF gave 5,000 more tickets to FSU. They only gave 4,500 at first though which I though was pretty messed up considering USF got 15,000 for the game in Tallahassee.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

4500 is the standard allotment of tickets for visiting schools' fans at RJS. More are granted on the basis of demand.

Nothing messed up there.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

According to the FSU website USF gave 5,000 more tickets to FSU. They only gave 4,500 at first though which I though was pretty messed up considering USF got 15,000 for the game in Tallahassee.

USF did have to ask for more ticket 5 times though. FSU will probably end up with as many as they want. They should pack most of the east side upper deck when all is said and done. (Hopefully USF doesn't hand over any more lower bowl tickets, which I would assume they wont).

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

have a 3 year old and 10 month old. it is too hard to get them to the games and still be able to enjoy them.

if the team was doing better and i felt like the demand for tickets would be higher in 5 years i would have kept them. but when i bought them, after we beat auburn- i thought i better get in early while the demand is low but the demand stayed low.

i could buy better seats from scalpers for EVERY game then what i was paying for season tickets so why not just choose which games i wanted to see and get better seats without committing for the whole season and paying a donation?

last year i spent over $1700 on USF tickets yet only went to 3 games. doesnt make much sense.

i could have spent $25 per ticket for those 3 games and had better seats and walked away with $300 out of pocket.

I renewed my ticket this year, and have had tickets since day 1. Having said that, I have a kid starting college next year(first of 3), and am strongly considering letting my tickets (6) lapse after this year and purchase individual game tickets. I paid over $2500 w/ donation for my tickets, and that is going to get tougher to pay for starting next year. I would hate to not have season tickets, but like Matt, I could buy individual game tickets for select games and come out way ahead.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

4500 is the standard allotment of tickets for visiting schools' fans at RJS. More are granted on the basis of demand.

Nothing messed up there.

where is your avi from?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Continue season tix, if not - you will lose priority points. Consider scaling back donation or just buy the cheap season tix package.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Continue season tix, if not - you will lose priority points. Consider scaling back donation or just buy the cheap season tix package.

ET, I know that you could not afford to take the paycut but you need to be in USF marketing.