• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Athletics really needs to get their **** together. I cant even get a call back regarding the failure of one of their staff to process my Bulls Club donation the day he told me I HAD to pay it. Now Im going to struggle to be able to pay it off in time to make sure my season tickets arrive on time.

Call Eric....

Eric called me today, all is well. I wrote that with a hot head and flew off on it being frustrated. I know Athletics has it together and I know it's a busy time of the year for them. I was just being impatient.

Did he give any clue as to when the e-mail will go out about additional FSU tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Its going to be 60% us 40% them. Which is a shame.

Yup, we'll have lots of season ticket holders that will purchase their extra alotment of 4 tickets in order to make a quick buck from the FSU fans that will be clamoring for tickets.

You think people would actually be able to make money selling 300 level tickets? I doubt it. Fat chance season ticket holders with points are going to be able to get any lower bowl tickets.

They'll certainly make something, assuming demand is going to be there, as speculated. Or they could just sell their lower level season ticket seats and sit in the nosebleeds for this one game to take a payday.

:throwup:

I shudder at the thought. It's not worth a couple hundred bucks to me

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Athletics really needs to get their **** together. I cant even get a call back regarding the failure of one of their staff to process my Bulls Club donation the day he told me I HAD to pay it. Now Im going to struggle to be able to pay it off in time to make sure my season tickets arrive on time.

Call Eric....

Eric called me today, all is well. I wrote that with a hot head and flew off on it being frustrated. I know Athletics has it together and I know it's a busy time of the year for them. I was just being impatient.

Did he give any clue as to when the e-mail will go out about additional FSU tickets?

4th week of August

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Call Eric....

4th week of August

So, essentially September?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Yup, we'll have lots of season ticket holders that will purchase their extra alotment of 4 tickets in order to make a quick buck from the FSU fans that will be clamoring for tickets.

You think people would actually be able to make money selling 300 level tickets? I doubt it. Fat chance season ticket holders with points are going to be able to get any lower bowl tickets.

They'll certainly make something, assuming demand is going to be there, as speculated. Or they could just sell their lower level season ticket seats and sit in the nosebleeds for this one game to take a payday.

Have any of you actually watched an entire game up there (USF, Bucs, Outback Bowl, or God forbid the ACC championship?) What are the seats like? From where I sit they do seem far away from the action.

Have any of you actually watched an entire game up there (USF, Bucs, Outback Bowl, or God forbid the ACC championship?) What are the seats like? From where I sit they do seem far away from the action.

I have; it's a good view to watch things develop

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Like an afternoon thunderstorm for example.

Like an afternoon thunderstorm for example.

-or-

Deltas flight 9 arrival

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Just wanted to confirm that f$u extra tix for season ticket holders ... those that renewed in April.

Don't know if another sale date for tix holders that bought or renewed after April

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

So, I quickly looked back through the thread. Has anyone announced a number of season tickets sold to date? Apologize if I missed it.