• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

BullyPulpit

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

My buddy, a filthy Nole, just received his 50 tickets for the game in Section 232. Apparently, they are making you buy a ticket to another game this season to get them in the group packages. The tickets came to $80 for both games.

MY COMMENTS:

Unless those tickets are forged they are a HUGE stack of tickets in section 232, not 332. They are not from FSU, the season tickets holders still don't know if they'll even get tickets.

232 is the section directly behind the traditional visitor section (132). They probably geve 132 and alloted 232 for the visiting team. To be honest, if that's the case, I'm really not all that upset about it. However, if they are sticking packs of visiting fans all around the lower bowl, then I'm with the upset crowd.

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Tell him USF thanks him for his money.

I sit next to the visiting fans and they actually spill into my section. Usually right next to my seats and I don't know how they get tickets before I should get the opportunity to purchase them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

BullyPulpit

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

543255_10102040727677223_1015928038_n.jpgMy buddy, a filthy Nole, just received his 50 tickets for the game in Section 232. Apparently, they are making you buy a ticket to another game this season to get them in the group packages. The tickets came to $80 for both games.

MY COMMENTS:

Unless those tickets are forged they are a HUGE stack of tickets in section 232, not 332. They are not from FSU, the season tickets holders still don't know if they'll even get tickets.

232 is part of the visiting allotment along with 132 so this makes total sense. That's where the visiting fans sit every game I went too when I still attended USF. I doubt it changed

Are you sure on that? The reason I ask is that Bill M specifically said last FB season that the away team only had 132... all other away allocations were in the 300's. The 232 section went back to STH's last season.

As for 132... that will be the marching chiefs and they will probably take up the entire section.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

BullyPulpit

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

543255_10102040727677223_1015928038_n.jpgMy buddy, a filthy Nole, just received his 50 tickets for the game in Section 232. Apparently, they are making you buy a ticket to another game this season to get them in the group packages. The tickets came to $80 for both games.

MY COMMENTS:

232 is part of the visiting allotment along with 132 so this makes total sense. That's where the visiting fans sit every game I went too when I still attended USF. I doubt it changed

Are you sure on that? The reason I ask is that Bill M specifically said last FB season that the away team only had 132... all other away allocations were in the 300's. The 232 section went back to STH's last season.

As for 132... that will be the marching chiefs and they will probably take up the entire section.

I told you I graduated already (class of 2010) but when I was there, the visiting fans sat in that section. I'll just wait and see

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

BullyPulpit

BullyPulpit

Super Sophomore

• photo-4985.gif?_r=0
  • 3pips.png
  • 2,229 posts

• LocationTampa

MY COMMENTS:

I told you I graduated already (class of 2010) but when I was there, the visiting fans sat in that section. I'll just wait and see

The current seating chart for USF seaon tickets at Ray Jay call for a Varsity Level ($500) donation for that section. I'm not trying to get into a pi$$ing contest, but FSU has not sold any of their alotment, these are tickets purchased through USF as part of group sales.

Group Ticket Information

Group tickets are an outstanding way to bring friends, family or co-workers to the game at a discounted rate. For football, a group of 20 or more qualifies for group rates, for basketball a group of 10 or more qualifies. In addition to a price break, seating not available to individual game buyers is offered to groups. Special hospitality and food offers are available to groups as well.

For information on group tickets, call 1-800-GoBulls.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

They sell group tickets on the visitor side. I sit over there and there's a ton of visiting fans for big games. There are travel agents who buy a couple hundred tickets and put them into travel packages. Also some frats and sororities bulk buy (particular issue for the ucf games).

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

26675.jpg

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I emailed my new ticket rep, got the date of Aug 4th for FSU, but I tried to clarify that the FSU allotments would go by priority points, but he never responded back...

I guess my point is that they may not know exactly what or how they are going to do....

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I heard late August for the season ticket holder chance to purchase season tickets (per John Lewis).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

We don't have enough fans that will buy season tix. We'll make money and can't do anything about it.