• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls and Bucs heaven shuts down

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Bulls Outfitter has always been the place to go for us.

Will Craig honor coupons ? ;)

I asked Craig at Bulls Outfitter today if he would honor coupons from Bulls Heaven and he said he would.

He also wrote this on Bulls Outfitter's Facebook page yesterday:

Authentic Team Merchandise Bucs & Bulls Heaven Is closing. They are having a sale beginning this Thursday July 26, 2012 Sale is INSTORE ONLY. Doors open up at 9am. Take advantage of the savings.

1418 E. Busch Blvd

Tampa, Fl 33612

813-931-8800

Everyone please help them by buying some gear. Jeff and his family have been supporters of USF for a long time and they are Alumni. I know they are my competition but please help them out.

Sincerely,

Craig Brunstein

While I've always been a regular Outfitter customer, I supported Jeff and Bulls Heaven too, and have spent a greater proportion of my income than I should on Bulls gear from both places (haha). I am sorry to see Bulls Heaven go because Bulls Nation is stronger the more hardcore supporters are out there and doing things to support the university and spread the spirit. I'll be there for the sale event to support them. Perhaps someday we'll see them back in action... it really is too bad because I guessed there will be a bump in sales this coming year (if this senior-heavy USF team doesn't beat up the wilted BE, I don't know what USF ever will). Good luck to Jeff and all the Bulls supporters he employed and spread spirit to.

P.S. Uh, why wouldn't Athletics open up a bidding process to let an independent business like Bulls Outfitter compete for their merchandising? Perhaps that could have even allowed Outfitter to hire some of Heaven's old gameday staff. Outfitter's stuff is better quality, much more affordable, and better designed than Barnes and Noble. Most importantly, of course, much cheaper for same or better quality.... and I know he would have given great deals to Athletics...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Nice post by Bulls Outfitters and great he will accept their gift cards. Classy move

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Nice post by Bulls Outfitters and great he will accept their gift cards. Classy move

I don't think he said he would take gift cards.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

That's a bummer. I still gave a 10 dollar gift card. Tried to go online the other day but it was shut down

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

TBO reported that it was pandemonium Monday with an officer directing traffic out front. Really sucks for us Bucs/Bulls fans outside of the area who have few options for unique Bulls products online.

http://www2.tbo.com/...ines-ar-439670/

Traffic mentioned was from 2003.

I plan on stopping in Saturday morning to see what's left.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Jedi mind trick "waves hand; you will accept gift card and no-these are not the droids you are looking for"

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I went this morning. Its a mad house. the line to get in was over 30 minutes long and the line to make your purchase was lobger than that. I decided to leave once I got inside. there was no room to navigate the store.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

Just went at lunch time. Completely mobbed still. The line to checkout nearly filled the entire store. Was in there for only 5 minutes or so because you could not get thru the lines to see the merchandise.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

They need to close more often. It seems to really bring in the customers!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

The lack of organization shows why they are closing. Jeff is a nice guy but he is just standing at the door with another gentleman. He should be helping to check people out quicker. He is wasting his and everyone elses time just standing around telling everyone on his cell phone that the store is jammed packed and how the pewter report history artcile did not give him his proper credit as the original owner. He was more concerned with doing telephone interviews and getting people to cheer in the store than helping getting them out the door. People were getting pissed off. I just decided to leave.

Edited by slbpsi63