• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fred Coppet, RB, STA, Ft Lauderdale, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

I like this guy the best out of the smaller backs.  A little bigger than some of the others.  Very polished.  Played against good competition. 

Article in the Orlando fish wrap today says John Armstrong's coach trying to get a visit set up with USF.  That guy is getting no love.  He looks as fast as Robert Davis on film, and against better competition. 

I am in utter disbelief that USF has missed on every major back in the State of Florida so far this year .  Time to take a look at the smaller ones.  They are really underrated.  Hopefully Coach T surprises us on signing day.

My order.....Fred Coppet > John Armstrong > Robert Davis

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

FC commits to BGSU according to Seminal tweet

St. Thomas Aquinas running back Freddy Coppet just confirmed to me has committed to Bowling Green. Absolute steal. #MACtion

This sux because of the John O'Korn possibility and the fact that FC would have fit nicely.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

So much for O'Korn and Coppet being a "package deal." O'Korn is committed to Houston and based upon the above Coppet had an offer there as well. Had their interest in playing together been that important, one would expect he would have accepted Houston's offer. (On an aside, I wonder what Bowling Green has over Houston? I know recruiting is all about relationships, but seems to me Houston would be a better place to go than Bowling Green.)

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

could be family there, or some random assistant that ended up there. could be a former high school peer who has gone there, would have to look at roster and where everyone hails from.

then again, it's only verbal, still time for willie to flip kids til signing day. just sayin. (if usf was really wanting them)

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

CWT must have something up his sleeve because the RB board is almost empty now for USF with kids choosing MAC teams over us now...something must be brewing.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I mentioned before..I't hard to understand..We are getting of defense in place ..Three and out gives plenty of time for RB to shine..

Go Bulls

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I mentioned before..I't hard to understand..We are getting of defense in place ..Three and out gives plenty of time for RB to shine..

Go Bulls

I agree. If the defense stops the other team from getting a first down, our offense will then have the ball and the RB can accumulate yards.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

look I love the interest were getting out of STA..if we can get a few players on board we can start creating a connection there. They play disicplined football and this is a school that will always produce good talent. If we get the OL,QB,and RB..or atleast I'll take the  RB and QB were in good shape. They understand how to play quality football and would be able to jump right in.