• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greeting Bulls Fans!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

Unlike our brother to the south (Utah), we compensate for certain visual "deficiencies" with copious amounts of alcahol. It helps with the moose issue all the way around.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Welcome Bronco69.

Never introduce sis to The Sheriff.

Bump

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Welcome Bronco, and thanks for playing nice with Bullwinkle. Go ahead and intro Sis and Sheriff. She's an adult now, old enuf to decide for herself, right?

Passed thru Boise a few years ago and talked my way out onto the smurf turf. Very cool field. Looking forward to kickimg some Bronco butt on it!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Welcome. Wish we had real football to talk about. Can't wait for our guys to mix it up with your team. USF would have loved to have TCU too but I guess you guys are just as good or better. Houston has just as much potential as well.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome! Can't wait to play you guys. I heard Boise is nice and now have even more reason to make a trip out there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

BSU guy is trolling on UCF already.... :guinness:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Welcome. I think Boise fans will learn pretty quickly that the Big East is a lot harder than they thought.

Im not sure which one I would prefer. Either BSU comes in and smacks the conference around, giving them a BCS game automatically(hopefully winning), then everyone will say the Big East isnt a big step up from MWC. Or they struggle and have an OK season, leading to even more parity in the Big East, which isnt a good thing, knocking our conference even further out of public perception. Pretty sure it is a lose lose either way. We need at least 2 teams(hopefully us) this year to have outrageous seasons and raise the value of the conference ever so slightly.

Anyways, Welcome to the board m8.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I know that many of us were disappointed by the TCU move. But if that was the reason Boise St. became a member, I'm glad they changed their minds. Boise St is one of the most exciting programs in college football and I don't know how the scheduling is going to be done but I would love if some of the student organizations at both schools get together to start a rivalry series with some kind of trophy. Perhaps a golden spike, East meets West.

200px-Golden_Spike_Neil916.JPG

Promontory Point is in Utah, not Idaho, but I like the idea of a trophy.

How about we get a bronze statue of this and pass it back and forth?!? :stirpot:

horse_killed_in_bullfight1.jpg

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

welcome to the Club, Bronco. As much as we hated having to invite those mental midgets from Orlando, we are pleased to welcome BSU to the fold. Like I always say in sports, we will love you, until we hate you. Just a few questions:

1) Are smurfs a serious problem on your campus?

2) Is Idaho really a state or are you guys still a territory?

3) Do all Idahoans(?) carry assault weapons?

4) Have you ever seen a moose?

5) Are there really cute girls in Idaho?

6) and lastly, do you solemnly swear to beat the snot out of UCF, every time you play them?

Thank you for being brash enough to leave the WAC without having a soft landing spot for your other sports. It shows a level of commitment, not often seen in college athletics today.Have always liked your team, especially when they were whupping Virginia Tech(the rest of my family). Be well see ya in 2013.

Football_Smurf_Figure.jpg

Remember some of us are at work so it causes problems when we laugh so loudy.