• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2005 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

79 Bull.  It's easy getting to NJ and CT.  2.5 hour flights with no connections.  It's not like trying to get into Hattisburgh.

If our kids are affected by a 2.5 hour flight then we've got some serious problems.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

No mention of TV conference games.  Looking at other schedules out (WVU, UL, UCONN), it looks they each have 3-4 games alteady scheduled for ESPN/ABC.  I wonder if TV has already picked and we are out??

I wouldn't expect you will have any weeknight games--sometimes there is a late move.  I'd hold off on buying any airline tickets until early summer just in case.  USF will be on TV--you'll need patience.  Expect several Noon kickoffs though.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

How soon before we can get our UMiami tickets? Cannot wait. That should be our MOST attended away game.  8)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

It's either going to be an early Homecoming against our toughest opponent in WVU, or a very late Homecoming against Cincy...

Guest bullman33

I bet 10 to 1 that homecoming will be vs WVU.  It won't be against uc on the last game of the year at home, as that is reserved for senior night.

To start the year, there is a chance of us being 3-0 to start, or 2-1 at worst.  Then the next 4 will be very tough vs ul, um, at pitt and wvu.  Lose all 4 and we are 3-4 or 2-5.  I think UL is our only possibly win of those 4 as they lose their starting qb, although the replacement is touted to be even better.  A win vs UL is 4-3 or 3-4, depending on if we can beat penn state.  We then play at rutgers and at syracuse, home vs uc and at uconn.  we could easily win all 4, giving us 8-3 or 7-4.  However the back to back rutgers/syracuse poses a problem, and we will most likely split, putting us at 7-4 or 6-5.

Sounds like an exciting year.  I need to decide which two trips to take besides the um game.  Maybe psu and either rutgers or syracuse.  Already have been to pitt.  And forget uconn in late nov-  brrrrrr

I guess 2006 will be our year, home games vs um, rutgers, syracuse (Which draws a ton of fans) uconn and pitt.  We should definetly set some all time attendance records that year.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

Sat 9/3 at Penn State    

Sat 9/10 Florida A&M    

Sat 9/17 UCF    

Sat 9/24 Louisville*    

Sat 10/1 at Miami    

Sat 10/15 at Pittsburgh*    

Sat 10/22 West Virginia*    

Sat 11/5 at Rutgers*    

Sat 11/12 at Syracuse*    

Sat 11/19 Cincinnati*    

Sat 11/26 at Connecticut*    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All times EST

Bold indicates Home Game

* Indicates Conference USA Game  

Shouldn't the Athletic Dept at least change the templates to read  "* Indicates Big East Game"?

It's not like Tom Veit is that busy.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

It will be one COLD game in Conn for sure!

Yep.

This is the schedule everyone's been dreaming about since 1997.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

WVU would be great for homecoming.  That game will have a great crowd no matter what our record is and homecoming would only make it a bigger event.

It would be nice if the first 3 home games were not 3 weeks in a row.  Although, with going to Miami, it will be awesome to see our Bulls IN PERSON 4 weeks in a row.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Attendance should take a huge jump with A&M and UCF as the first two games although with UCF being so bad now I don't know how many fans from Orlando will really make the trip.