• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Badet, Freedom HS, Orlando, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Just talked to dad will call me later

never mind

lol

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Bulls' passing offense is really developing. I hope to see it reach its full potential, and further define South Florida's football brand. :iconic_u_black:

With trouble in Miami, FSU being stacked and UF struggling with among other issues coaching stability usf should be seen as the light on the hill for all top recruits wanting to stay in state

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

With trouble in Miami, FSU being stacked and UF struggling with among other issues coaching stability usf should be seen as the light on the hill for all top recruits wanting to stay in state

key word there is should. Those coaches in the big3 know how to play a mean fiddle. It is easy to see how they get swayed.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

If your a top notch safety recruit in Florida I would seriously consider USF from the talent we have produced in our short time. That wouldn't even be the main reason as our safeties for the most part are Sr.'s and to me Mark Joyce is going to have a yr where he could possibly go pro. The kid is solid in all aspects of his game and a true Jr. but has the size to play at the next level. I was kind of shocked he wasn't starting last yr but I think with this yr's line up playing in the nickel will benefit our DB's strengths with Lejiste being a true SS and Jenkins being more of a ball hawk. Joyce is the one player that is versatile and can hit you like a LB or drop back in coverage like a FS. After them I'm not sure what we really have as they all are so young and unproven. Nate Allen is a great example of the product we have produced but to me JR Reed would have been the best of them all if he didn't have that unfortunate accident. The game he had against Memphis his Sr. yr I don't think I have ever heard of one player winning a game all by themself like that considering the positions he played.

If your a top notch safety recruit in Florida I would seriously consider USF from the talent we have produced in our short time. That wouldn't even be the main reason as our safeties for the most part are Sr.'s and to me Mark Joyce is going to have a yr where he could possibly go pro. The kid is solid in all aspects of his game and a true Jr. but has the size to play at the next level. I was kind of shocked he wasn't starting last yr but I think with this yr's line up playing in the nickel will benefit our DB's strengths with Lejiste being a true SS and Jenkins being more of a ball hawk. Joyce is the one player that is versatile and can hit you like a LB or drop back in coverage like a FS. After them I'm not sure what we really have as they all are so young and unproven. Nate Allen is a great example of the product we have produced but to me JR Reed would have been the best of them all if he didn't have that unfortunate accident. The game he had against Memphis his Sr. yr I don't think I have ever heard of one player winning a game all by themself like that considering the positions he played.

Would have been good on Terrance Ross thread!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Keep it up. :)

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Scoop: #UF commit looking at #USF

8:15 AM - 3 Aug 12 via HootSuite ·

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Who could it be? Maybe Rodney Adams?

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Who could it be? Maybe Rodney Adams?

Yep.

Report: Lakewood WR Rodney Adams reopens recruiting

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/report-lakewood-wr-rodney-adams-reopens-recruiting/14314/

• Content Count:  936

Sweet lets go bring him back home!