• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hell, I'm impressed we got 13 pages on this topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'll tell you one of the best looking games I've seen is the October Cincy @ Louisville night game for the Keg of Nails. I have Louisville in all red and Cincy with their black helmets (white ones are in the game and red ones may be coming in the update) and black pants. The lighting is what you'd expect on a cool October night and all that black and red looks really good in this game.

What is and when will the update come out?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks Slick. One issue I keep getting is completely wrong drive summaries. to few yards.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

those rosters are just ****** up man

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I am NOT looking forward to putting up with their fans every other year. And no way in heck I am going to the Frying Pan again.

frying pan is a blast.

great tailgating environment.

Our fans need something to get jazzed up about. I'm not talking the hardcore of the hardcore that bleed green and gold and post in this great forum. I'm talking about the run-of-the-mill Tampa Bay citizen that graduated from USF in 1972 and grew up on Gator football. These people need to be converted to hardcore USF, and these games against a bitter UCF fanbase will create such an enviornment that it will be tough for someone like that to continue watching USF from the sidelines. We need those old-school alumni to really take ownership in their alma mater. Games against a bitter UCF will probably help kick start that feeling. Just my honest opinion.

Being that only Holtz knows the roster for USF (and similar situations with all the other 112 teams) and isn't revealing it until Sunday, and they are weeks old, what do you expect? There will be several versions pushed out during and after the season. Oh, and Tibruon, the studio that makes the NCAA series is loaded with UCF alumni due to their Orlando location and a UCF intern program.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Being that only Holtz knows the roster for USF (and similar situations with all the other 112 teams) and isn't revealing it until Sunday, and they are weeks old, what do you expect? There will be several versions pushed out during and after the season. Oh, and Tibruon, the studio that makes the NCAA series is loaded with UCF alumni due to their Orlando location and a UCF intern program.

I have one that's really good although there are few changes in the WR corps and O-line that need changes it's volstopfan14 to download

I have one that's really good although there are few changes in the WR corps and O-line that need changes it's volstopfan14 to download

That's what this one is, its the OS version 1. Pierre is faster than Murray on the roster so I put him at RB.

Edited by slick1ru2