• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is something up with Bucs/Bulls Heaven?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

So BH lost out at the Dome..to B&N...nice way to treat the company that served USF fans for years under less than ideal conditions.

B&N probably has a contract that covers the whole campus .... Plus, I'm assuming there would have been a pretty overhead for BH to come in there running that thing year round

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

B & N had a nice selection when I went in there. I asked about when there would be basketball jerseys and the girl working there said they should have some around the time the fall semester starts.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

They need more little girl gear... It's either cheerleader or nothing.... Starting to deck out the daughter and I'd like her to grow up knowing there is more options than just being a cheerleader

Ok, I'm off the soap box

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

So BH lost out at the Dome..to B&N...nice way to treat the company that served USF fans for years under less than ideal conditions.

B&N probably has a contract that covers the whole campus .... Plus, I'm assuming there would have been a pretty overhead for BH to come in there running that thing year round

Then how was BH the vendor rather than B&N in the old Dome. Why would B&N have less overhead than BH?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Then how was BH the vendor rather than B&N in the old Dome. Why would B&N have less overhead than BH?

BH was the day of game vendor... Just like they are at RJS for football. The new shop at the dome is technically an extension of the bookstore which has been B&N for close to a decade now.

Not sure what the big deal is... Outfitter has had BH bested for some time now. Bigger store and a better selection.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Then how was BH the vendor rather than B&N in the old Dome.

Didn't know they were ... I just recall seeing USF personnel working it but now that you mention it, I do recall seeing the BH trailer parked out where the old football trailers used to be.

Why would B&N have less overhead than BH?

Didn't say they'd have less overhead but obviously B&N is a larger entity and could have more room to work with in that regard .... Bottom line, though, is you don't know if they "lost out" or not.

Now, even more disturbing, though, will be if the cuban sandwich/mini donut cart "lost out" .... That would be a tragedy.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They need more little girl gear... It's either cheerleader or nothing.... Starting to deck out the daughter and I'd like her to grow up knowing there is more options than just being a cheerleader

Ok, I'm off the soap box

LOL - thought this too before, but the cheerleader outfits are incredibly cute - my 3 year old loves to wear hers.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

BH was the day of game vendor... Just like they are at RJS for football. The new shop at the dome is technically an extension of the bookstore which has been B&N for close to a decade now.

If I'm not mistaken, BH was the "Official Store of USF Athletics" (for years, if not longer than B&N has been on campus), and now they have been reduced to being only the "Official OnLine Store of USF Athletics. Isn't the Sun Dome technically an extension of USF Athletics?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

smart move by them. sounds like they will concentrate with online sales as well as on location retail in their trailers.

retail in this country is dying. just ask best buy. no need for some expensive retail outlet.

I stopped by and thought the location was much better. closer to campus. great selection and terrific prices.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf stuff online isnt close to quality,quantity or variety to other schools

• Downvote 1