• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

Like I said all the others getting offers andwhe is not. A lot 2014 lids and hes not one. Maybe he's not want Coach is looking for

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Have we offered many from the 14' class?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Good news.

One last Question...If he is so good why have we not offered...?

Maybe the arrest? He will get offered eventually. My guess is the coaches want to see some growth this year before they offer.

I'm not sure he has any commitable offers at this point... Theres the LSU thing but i doubt its commitable without LSU bringing him in for a work out (my 2cents).

he just moving into his JR year, hes got plenty of time to get offered. To me it seems like he just needs to stay out of trouble and continue to improve his game. He'll have a LOT of offers before its all said and done.

Oh and USF doesn't have that many 2014 offers out, only a few at qb

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Is he a hoopster? If so is Stan or Skip after him?

He does play. But I saw Wharton play my former HS who does not have a legitimate center and CL didn't pose much of a threat throughout the game. So, I don't believe Stan is after him.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I would probably offer him. I think he'd make pretty good competition for an Asiantii Woulard in 2014...freshman versus redshirt freshman.

Edited by ckparrothead

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I would probably offer him. I think he'd make pretty good competition for an Asiantii Woulard in 2014...freshman versus redshirt freshman.

I highly doubt that Woulard will be a redshirt freshman in 2014...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

We say that now because we want to be excited about him but let's face the music a bit on Asiantii. He's only played the position one year. This year will be his second year playing the position period. At the big schools these hot shot QBs come in and they don't even think about starting in their first year, and most will redshirt. South Florida's trying to be a big time school, so why should they be different?

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

We say that now because we want to be excited about him but let's face the music a bit on Asiantii. He's only played the position one year. This year will be his second year playing the position period. At the big schools these hot shot QBs come in and they don't even think about starting in their first year, and most will redshirt. South Florida's trying to be a big time school, so why should they be different?

Like you said, we are TRYING to be a big time school. Therefore, we don't have the depth at every position like the traditional powers do. Our other options are Floyd and the Evelds. I think that the fact that he's only played QB for a year and is receiving this sort of hype only adds to the likelihood that he starts in a year from now. He's been selected to participate in prestigious quarterback camps and has a year to work on areas that need improvement. Come Big East play in 2013, I fully expect Asiantii to be our starter at QB.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

really...i here he was outshined at superbull...true?