• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I would probably offer him. I think he'd make pretty good competition for an Asiantii Woulard in 2014...freshman versus redshirt freshman.

I highly doubt that Woulard will be a redshirt freshman in 2014...

We say that now because we want to be excited about him but let's face the music a bit on Asiantii. He's only played the position one year. This year will be his second year playing the position period. At the big schools these hot shot QBs come in and they don't even think about starting in their first year, and most will redshirt. South Florida's trying to be a big time school, so why should they be different?

we are different because we have bobby eveld and matt floyd as potential 2014 starters...

if woulard continues his growth... hes the guy.

really...i here he was outshined at superbull...true?

Don't think anyone knows but the reports i'm seeing from superbull have Woulard as the top guy there. I don't put tons of stock into this camp for QBs... I'm more concerned about about 1 outshining the other on the real football field...

litton has some weapons, not sure about an o-line though (seemingly a never ending issue at WHS)

Edited by cmhatter

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

Good news.

One last Question...If he is so good why have we not offered...?

Maybe the arrest? He will get offered eventually. My guess is the coaches want to see some growth this year before they offer.

I'm not sure he has any commitable offers at this point... Theres the LSU thing but i doubt its commitable without LSU bringing him in for a work out (my 2cents).

he just moving into his JR year, hes got plenty of time to get offered. To me it seems like he just needs to stay out of trouble and continue to improve his game. He'll have a LOT of offers before its all said and done.

Oh and USF doesn't have that many 2014 offers out, only a few at qb

I was thinking the same thing.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

A pretty reliable source telling me Litton offered by FSU and Miami Basketball ??? What does he want to play? inquiring minds want to know

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

A pretty reliable source telling me Litton offered by FSU and Miami Basketball ??? What does he want to play? inquiring minds want to know

OK, so HHTB who's dad are you? :Shhhh:

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'd be surprised.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Hard to keep u with al the moms and dads on here. I guess we are finally not only becoming a powerhouse school but our Aumni are becoming oder and having kids that want to come to the same school as thier parents.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hard to keep u with al the moms and dads on here. I guess we are finally not only becoming a powerhouse school but our Aumni are becoming oder and having kids that want to come to the same school as thier parents.

Please let's not talk about Alumni odor.....

he is a good basketball player, wouldn't be surprised if he had offers

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40
  • Days Won:  0

I wish....I was his dad