• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

****Head McMurphy at it again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

I can tell everyone here that 90% of Boise State fans will be pissed if we ever back out of the deal with the Big East. Personally the New MWC will be equals to the old WAC that we spent years trying to get out of. A lot of the lame rumors flying around are coming from Louisville fans. Even if Louisville left, it would still be a better conference then the New MWC.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

BBM is a jerk

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

BBM is a jerk

What did Bull By Marriage do to you?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

BBM is a jerk

Pot-stirrin' again, are ye? :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

BBM is a jerk

Pot-stirrin' again, are ye? :stirpot:

'swhat I do best!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

LOL

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  209
  • Days Won:  0

With the playoffs, why would any school want to join the Big East? Especially one on the other side of the country. Especially with no TV deal.

Why would a team want to stay in a conference with 4 D2 teams and no TV deal even possible. I mean talk about media markets Wyoming, have you been to Wyoming? There are more Bigfoots in Wyoming than people. New Mexico, CSU in bustling Fort Collins, CO. Now granted people watch football in LV, but only to gamble on the outcome, and they sure don't bet on UNLV.

Yes. I've been to Wyoming. Drove from Sarasota to Anchorage one summer, camping along the way. Drove through eastern Wyoming on I25 through Cheyenne which is the north end of the Front Range Urban Corridor where over 4 million people live. It starts in south eastern Colorado and ends at Cheyenne.

514px-Front_Range_Urban_Corridor.svg.png

I have lived and worked in both of those states. I actually drilled an oil field discovery well right outside of Ft Collins. US Census(2010)- WY 568K- Weld Co CO-FtCollins- 252K. Nice map but only about 3 people on that map watch WY FB. Media market may be the worst in the US. CSU not much better. There is only 1 college FB town in CO and it's in Boulder. Imean if I shaded in that much land around Tampa, it would probably include the entire state of FL. Pretty map though.

Colorado Springs is a college FB town too (Colorado Springs Metropolitan Statistical Area had an estimated population of 645,613 in 2010). The Air Force Academy is there. The attendance for Falcons football games is much larger than for CSU games in Boulder. The highest attended Rams game was 30k last year. It was 46k for Air Force. Matter of fact the attendance last year for Wyoming football was close to that of CSU. All but one of the Wyoming games were on TV, either on Mountain's TV (owned by Mountain, NBC and CBS) channel or ESPN or Versus or on ESPN3/game plan.

When did the Rams start playing in Boulder? :lmao: Did I miss something or CSU moved from Ft. Collins to Boulder to play their games? The CU/CSU game has been played in Denver for some time now. Besides, everyone's games are on tv these days. What you should ask who it watching them? Surely not Wyoming. Btw, what has Rutgers done to USF that so many fans dislike them or is that a learned trait from other idiots (Pitt & SU) in the BE?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The CU/CSU game has been played in Denver for some time now.

Well actually 2 years. 2010 and 2011. And why we hate Rutgers, well it because they s*ck. And we always have to go to NJ on a thursday night and play the dipshits on National TV. Grok?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Btw, what has Rutgers done to USF that so many fans dislike them or is that a learned trait from other idiots (Pitt & SU) in the BE?

You haven't followed the USF-RU series since we joined the BE?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Btw, what has Rutgers done to USF that so many fans dislike them or is that a learned trait from other idiots (Pitt & SU) in the BE?

You haven't followed the USF-RU series since we joined the BE?

lol