• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Travis Johnson, WR Tampa Jesuit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/01/rutgers_recruiting_travis_john.html

Although still well in the mix, Johnson has no plans to take an official visit to South Florida, a school many believed to have the inside track on attaining his services on the intercollegiate level.

"No, I don't have any plans to go up to South Florida," he said. "I've been there multiple times. I don't have any plans to go on an official there. Rutgers will be my last one, then I'm going to chill."

Although Johnson considers Rutgers, South Florida, Cincinnati and Missouri his top four teams going into National letter of Intent Day, one additional team is attempting to get back into the mix.

"I'm also looking at Louisville," said Johnson. "A couple weeks ago, my coach notified me that coach (Charlie) Strong had been calling. So there is interest there, but it's still up in the air."

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

**** that Charlie Strong!

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

@BigCountyPreps1: #USF applying the full court press on Jesuit 2013 prospect Travis Johnson. Johnson deciding to visit USF or #Rutgers this weekend.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Rutgers supposedly has two other TE's in this class according to TJ, so he'd have more of a chance to play at USF.

As for his basketball game yesterday:

Travis Johnson â­ â€@IamFeedMe

I couldn't hit a free throw to save my life but still dropped 26, got the W. tomorrow is for 1st in the district #TurnUp

He also thinks Josh Heath is the best PG in the area.

Travis Johnson â­ â€@IamFeedMe

If you don't think Josh Heath is the best PG in the area and Justin Gray/Chivarsky Corbett are the best all around players. There is a prob

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Problem becomes if he is promised to play both sports, you know he will eventually have to pick one.  Which one?  This becomes an issue if you are relying on this kid to fill the recruited position. 

Edited by BullFan98

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I think football is what he is mainly focused. I'm not sure that people are recruiting him for basketball and letting him be on the football team too if he wants it.

I think he's talented enough in football to let him play both til he realizes his pro potential for one (football)

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

RUCK FUTGERS!

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

Scoop: TE Travis Johnson to visit #USF this weekend -