• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EA Sports’ NCAA Football 13 Ranks USF....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I really would love to hear how they justified this. UCF was 5-7 also last year but in a weaker conference. We have SO many starters coming back and a senior QB. Again, I would love to hear it.

They don't have to justify it, they make the game. It's even worse than it first appears. If you play the game in Dynasty (mult-year) mode, the CPU run UCF team always becomes a Top 15 team within a couple of years. A large majority of the NCAA team is UCF grads. No secret what is happening.

I fix this glitch by using custom conferences and immediately putting UCF in the Sun Belt where they belong.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I stopped buying the new incarnations of the NCAA franchise back in 2008. The only games I buy brand-new are CoD and Assassin's Creed. All others are not worth $60.00 and I get them used at GameStop or on Half.com.

I stopped buying the new incarnations of the NCAA franchise back in 2008. The only games I buy brand-new are CoD and Assassin's Creed. All others are not worth $60.00 and I get them used at GameStop or on Half.com.

NCAA is available on preorder for $45. I think sales are down after a bug riddled release last year.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

They even rated ECU ahead of us..lol (Overall 83)

It is going to look more ridiculous three years from now when we've beaten then two straight and they rank us below UCF. They should be embarrassed, but they aren't.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

The difference between UCF and USF Grads. Their grads work at EA and make NCAA games, and rank USF low in football as their shot across the bow. But when they get in an accident or need surgery, lets hope the Doctor, who graduated from USF Medical school, doesn't behave the same way.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, I see a lot of conspiracy theorists. You really think USF is ranked lower than UCF because they have graduates working at EA? Are you serious? They have people from all around the country working at EA, from craploads of different colleges.

That being said, no way in hell that FIU is better than us.

Edited by BullsForever

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Wow, I see a lot of conspiracy theorists. You really think USF is ranked lower than UCF because they have graduates working at EA? Are you serious? They have people from all around the country working at EA, from craploads of different colleges.

That being said, no way in hell that FIU is better than us.

They have been ranked above or equal to us every year even those years where they were coming off of crappy seasons and USF went to bowl games.....

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The difference between UCF and USF Grads. Their grads work at EA and make NCAA games, and rank USF low in football as their shot across the bow. But when they get in an accident or need surgery, lets hope the Doctor, who graduated from USF Medical school, doesn't behave the same way.

Now they have a medical program; problem is finding a hospital..... Lmao