• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeremiah Samarrippas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Larry Brown bounced PG Jeremiah Samarrippas from the team. He's from Bartow, Fl.

Perhaps, he could come here without sitting out a year. He would be a good backup for Collins.

http://www.smudailycampus.com/sports/brown-s-cutting-down-1.2861328?fb_ref=.T5q-koUR_L8.like&fb_source=home_multiline#.T5sHOPmprTq

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Seriously, Larry? That's bush league.

Sounds like a decent player.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Under the circumstances, I think he could get a waiver and not have to sit out a year. If the incoming coach doesn't want a player, it makes no sense that he should have to sit out a year. He wasn't looking to leave.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Maybe the old geezer thinks he's coaching an NBA team ... and Mama, I agree it makes no sense he should have to sit out but when has the NCAA ever made sense? I think it would be great if Stan went after him as a backup and the NCAA does the right thing. His stats were decent and close to AC's ... 31 minutes per game, 7 pts, 4 assists.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Seriously, Larry? That's bush league.

Sounds like a decent player.

If you think that's bush league what about what Marquette head coach Buzz Williams did to Aaron Durley? Williams took the scholarship from Durley after after he was already signed to play there. Btw Durley is a 6-11 Center that chose Marq over USF. I think I'll start a new thread about him and his situation.

Archived