• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

Just purchased two tickets for this game. Found a Doubletree Hilton in King of Prussia for $58 buck a night on hotwire.com, it's the 3.5 star hotel that they don't name until you purchase. Looks like train/subway (not sure what it is) is only a couple of miles away. Saw it costs $11/day for an unlimited ticket. Driving down from Connecticut Thursday night, looking to do the tourist thing Friday and going to the Eastern State Penitentiary for their haunted tour Friday night. Looks like Valley Forge is right next to the area of the hotel as well. Staying through Sunday evening. Any suggestions on what to see, where to eat would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390

Where's the tailgate at? What area of the parking lot? My buddy is an alum (now at temple podiatry school) and I'm not graduating until May so I don't fit the Alumni title just yet. We will at least try and come by the tailgate just to say hi to Bulls Fans.

My dads originally from Lancaster area, so I've been to Philly a lot, but this should be a great trip. I've been in Citizens Bank Park and the Arena, but this will be my first time at the Linc. Plus my friend lives in Center City because that's where the Podiatry school is (he never has to set foot on their **** campus) and I think well be hitting up an Octoberfest block party afterwards. Should be a hell of a trip.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

KOP ( King of Prussia) has a casnio with two hotels. We are staying at the Radison. It was about 150.00 a night but looked nice and pretty close about 15 minutes to the stadium. Looks like alot to do in the area as well.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

where is the USF section? I called USF athletics last week and never heard from them. I have to go the stubhub route now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

where is the USF section? I called USF athletics last week and never heard from them. I have to go the stubhub route now.

I purchased through USF and got Section 137

Don't know if anyone posted info about alumni happy hour Friday evening at Tavern on Broad.

http://usfalumni.org/s/861/internal.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=252&cid=644&ecid=7162&sparam=tavern&scontid=5773

If you have any Philadelphia area travel questions please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Tailgate with the Bulls in Philadelphia, PA!!

USF Bulls vs. Temple Owls

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Join your fellow Bull fans at Philly’s newest dining and entertainment complex, Xfinity Live! The PBR Bar and Grill, located within the complex, is where the fun begins! Special arrangements have been made for an indoor/outdoor USF Bulls private tailgate area, complete with a view of the stadium and a Mechanical BULL!

Xfinity Live is a short walk to Lincoln Financial Field.

Registered Tailgate guests will have access to our private party area two hours prior to kickoff.

TAILGATE TIME: (Two hours prior to kickoff)

KICKOFF: TBD

Please keep checking website for updates

Admission to the tailgate includes:

• A hearty and delicious Brunch buffet, or a hearty and tasty Burgers/Dogs Buffet

(Menu will be determined once game time is set – keep checking back!)

• Two beverage tickets (good for beer or wine) Cash bar also available
  • Soft drinks / water included in buffet
  • Overwhelming amounts of Bull Spirit and USF Pride!

Tailgate tickets:

$25.00 adults,

$10.00 children 6-12

Questions? Email Pam Kelley at: KelleyP@usf.edu

As you noted above, the timing for the tailgate, and the menu, have been updated on alumni website. Menu is:

Toasted Croissants with scrambled eggs,

applewood bacon and cheddar cheese

Breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, sausage,

guacamole, salsa fresca and sour cream

Cheeseburgers

Dietz & Watson hot dogs

Homemade BBQ chips

Assorted cookies

Soft drinks & water

Two beverage tickets (good for beer or wine);

Cash bar also available

Sounds like a good time for all.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Glaring red flag that Dhambuc brought to my attention. Despite seemingly all Lincoln Financial Stadium maps saying the visitor side was Sec. 120, Temple's tiny link provided quite an eye opener. So on that note there we be a good chunk of us in enemy territory.

Maybe we can get a "GREEN" and "GOLD" chant going between Sec. 120 and Sec. 101.

Top-Half-Group1.jpg

'

I just bought in 101, so I'm glad to get in on this. Glad to be seeing the Bulls on my home (grew up nearby in Wilmington, DE) turf.

For those not doing the Alumni tailgate (or doing both), what are lot plans?