• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Carson RB Parkview HS, Lilburn, GA

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

Sooooo.....is he a Bull?

not yet

I guess it all depends on who is telling the story.

No matter which side is right, he won't be a Bull until February.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Boy. I hope they know what they are doing, this is a pretty solid kid. 1150 yds last year against the best competition in GA. I'm hoping they have a big ace in the hole, that isn't going to bolt after seeing this season. Personally, I grab this kid tonight.

@BILLREEF @gregauman Its BS. He tried to commit and the coach's didn't accept his commitment. He does not have commitable offer.

tweet from King of Pasco FWIW

typical pay site dust up.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

The kid looks great on film.

Soooo basically we did not offer!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Carson may have slipped through the net now. What are these guys doing? Pay site rumor was USF offer wasn't a commitable offer although he wanted to commit.

AUBURN LIKES GEORGIA RB: Auburn has expressed serious interest in Chris Carson, a RB from Parkview High School. “I just got off the phone with Auburn a few minutes ago,†Parkview coach Cecil Flowe said. “They’ve been watching him play and they like what they see. They wanted to know how serious his interest was in Auburn. All I can do is relay the message. Chris has to decide where he wants to be. He has a lot of people looking at him.†Flowe said Auburn is considering an offer to the 6-foot, 200-pound Carson, who already claims offers from Miami, Indiana, South Florida, Florida International, Ohio, Colorado State and Troy. “He’s a hard downhill vertical running back. He’s got moves, good balance, and sees the field very good. He’s powerful. He’s as good of a running back as I’ve had in a while.†There was a report last week in which Carson said he committed to South Florida but Flowe said it was a “misunderstanding†between the parties. “South Florida has been in contact with me, and they’re still very interested. I would advise any of my players against committing to a school before you have the chance to visit. I don’t think that’s smart. You’ve got to go down and check that place out and see if it’s where you want to spend the next four years of life. Any kid that commits over the phone and hasn’t been to place, I don’t know if there’s too much to that.†Auburn has had good luck at Parkview with running backs, signing Brad Lester out of the Gwinnett school.

http://blogs.ajc.com...a-this-weekend/

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Carson may have slipped through the net now. What are these guys doing? Pay site rumor was USF offer wasn't a commitable offer although he wanted to commit.

AUBURN LIKES GEORGIA RB: Auburn has expressed serious interest in Chris Carson, a RB from Parkview High School. “I just got off the phone with Auburn a few minutes ago,†Parkview coach Cecil Flowe said. “They’ve been watching him play and they like what they see. They wanted to know how serious his interest was in Auburn. All I can do is relay the message. Chris has to decide where he wants to be. He has a lot of people looking at him.†Flowe said Auburn is considering an offer to the 6-foot, 200-pound Carson, who already claims offers from Miami, Indiana, South Florida, Florida International, Ohio, Colorado State and Troy. “He’s a hard downhill vertical running back. He’s got moves, good balance, and sees the field very good. He’s powerful. He’s as good of a running back as I’ve had in a while.†There was a report last week in which Carson said he committed to South Florida but Flowe said it was a “misunderstanding†between the parties. “South Florida has been in contact with me, and they’re still very interested. I would advise any of my players against committing to a school before you have the chance to visit. I don’t think that’s smart. You’ve got to go down and check that place out and see if it’s where you want to spend the next four years of life. Any kid that commits over the phone and hasn’t been to place, I don’t know if there’s too much to that.†Auburn has had good luck at Parkview with running backs, signing Brad Lester out of the Gwinnett school.

The staff must be looking for a rb with a 4.0 gpa.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Tarean and Alex might be the reasons why....Lets see what happens but this kid looks legit!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sounds like he's getting some "advisement" from his coach ...

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

With Jo Jo taking his visits to Nebraska... they should get this kid in the fold... i have a feeling our slow start is going to unravel this recruiting class.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

With Jo Jo taking his visits to Nebraska... they should get this kid in the fold... i have a feeling our slow start is going to unravel this recruiting class.

The slow start just demonstrates more opportunity.