• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fennelly can't resist the opportunity to take a shot at USF & The Jim

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

loss to RU was crushing. We shoulda won that game. Refs were garbage.

Not only was it a bad call, I did not know that a penalty could be called by use of replay. I know for example, you normally cannot use replay to call a PI or overturn one. Schiano looked like a whiney moron on that one, ha ha. I have never let that play bother me too much because I always felt that if USF was going to be a top 10 team, they needed to win by more than 2 TD's. I am not sure if it would have happened had that play been allowed to stand. Very good teams would have been able to overcome that.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

well that season we were very over rated and eventually proven not to be a 'very good team'... It was just terrible to lose in that fashion.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

well that season we were very over rated and eventually proven not to be a 'very good team'... It was just terrible to lose in that fashion.

Too true and we all have to love the revisionist history which Fennelly has given his readership.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Keep in mind that's only about a dozen people +/- 3.

Brad via BullPhone

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Edit* realized I was arguing against a point 3 days old. So, nevermind

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

that's the first time i've ever watched that sportscenter clip...stuart scott calls us ucf when we're setting up for the field goal?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Smazz with goggles on, no way.... lol...

Hatred from our fans, and others on here, are great.

CJL built the program and is why we are where we are at. Anyone who trys to dispute that, or doesn't have appreciate for it, is clueless.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

well that season we were very over rated and eventually proven not to be a 'very good team'

I'd disagree with that. Up until the Rutgers game was there a team that deserved to be in the #2 position based on what they had done on the field? Hell, you could make an argument that our body of work was more impressive than Ohio State's up until that point.

The shock of losing that Rutgers game certainly cost us against UConn the next week.

The Cincinnati game was a bunch of turnovers and a brutal missed call at the end.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

well that season we were very over rated and eventually proven not to be a 'very good team'

I'd disagree with that. Up until the Rutgers game was there a team that deserved to be in the #2 position based on what they had done on the field? Hell, you could make an argument that our body of work was more impressive than Ohio State's up until that point.

The shock of losing that Rutgers game certainly cost us against UConn the next week.

The Cincinnati game was a bunch of turnovers and a brutal missed call at the end.

Very good teams don't finish the way we did. That's all I was saying. We were certainly thought of as a very good team for quite some time that season.

Easily the most fun season to date.

Archived