• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip Holtz grade as a recruiter as of now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

What does everyone think? Having a bad season and temultuous BCS situation and still landing a stud like D'vo is something to think about. But then again we lost Ty Cam when it seemed he was very very high on USF and wanting to come early.

I'm giving him a B.

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Have we definitely lost Tyler Cameron? I give Skip a grade of B.

Yep.

I will wait until signing day, but right now I think Skip has done a good job. Losing our only QB commit is bad though.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

B+ assuming he holds bivins, price, and dvo

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

he's brought in some solid recruits... Watson and Davis made immediate impacts this year as TFr... i believe Darrell Scott transferred under Skip, as did Dunk and Aycock (don't think Skip is responsible for Aycock's leaving).

with the exception of Cameron and the Rayshawn kid decommiting, this year's recruiting class looks pretty solid as well. i think landing Dvo the day after our loss to WVU and the end of our worst season since '04 speaks volumes. despite the doomsdayers proclaiming the program dead there hasn't been a mass exodus of commits or any news of transfers.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

he's brought in some solid recruits... Watson and Davis made immediate impacts this year as TFr... i believe Darrell Scott transferred under Skip, as did Dunk and Aycock (don't think Skip is responsible for Aycock's leaving).

with the exception of Cameron and the Rayshawn kid decommiting, this year's recruiting class looks pretty solid as well. i think landing Dvo the day after our loss to WVU and the end of our worst season since '04 speaks volumes. despite the doomsdayers proclaiming the program dead there hasn't been a mass exodus of commits or any news of transfers.

I'm not sure that can be stressed enough .... that was huge.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think he falls into the B category. However, way to early to really judge him on recruiting.

• Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

B- I still think an AQ program in Florida should be pulling better recruits more consistently. I still see too many 2 stars signing with us.

Archived