• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFTB or Tampa Bay Bulls?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

God I hope that this is some kind of a sick joke... also how can it be "Tampa Bay" when we have a campus in St. Pete and in Sarasota... are we trying to get them to secede from the USF and go out on their own.

Also does this mean that USF St. Pete and Manatee does not have a football team now since USF Tampa Bay has one.

Another thing... so our new colors are queer yella and aqua blue?

This is what I was talking about earlier, we need a freaking USF School Traditions Advisory Board, and we need one now...

Never thought I'd say this but if they implement this new logo and color change then I'm out, hopefully its a joke or something...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Out of their f'n minds if they change our logo.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It's a mistake to be rebranding right now, with all the change going on in college athletics. Plus, adding "Tampa Bay" seems to make it more regional, moving away from the "directional" label.

Just think it's the wrong time to be doing this now, and I agree, the logos are not an improvement.

I know of a few dozen Bulls fans / alumni that also graduated from Stetson that were on the fence about who to support next season when Stetson brings back their football team... I guess they won't be on the fence much longer after this dumbass move.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Are y'all changing your name? USF-Tampa Bay and will the sports teams to be called "Tampa Bay Bulls"?

http://www.usforacle...78#.TtaDv_Jld21

not sure if Goldenbuc is trolling but read the article... .its not an official name change... simply adding Tampa Bay to some of the logos. This is already seen on our national commercial

Also not sure where you found those logos but don't foresee them replacing the highly lucrative iconic U

• Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Please tell me this article is a freaking joke. When we were on the other thread talking about how we would never pull our donations becuase we love our school, but I'll tell you if this were to happen, I'd be completely done. Gotta be a joke. I'd take the south park cow helmet over this any day of the week.

• Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

University of South Florida Tampa Bay Bulls....sounds AWESOME... :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Are y'all changing your name? USF-Tampa Bay and will the sports teams to be called "Tampa Bay Bulls"?

http://www.usforacle...78#.TtaDv_Jld21

not sure if Goldenbuc is trolling but read the article... .its not an official name change... simply adding Tampa Bay to some of the logos. This is already seen on our national commercial

http://youtu.be/jem2djxU-uY?t=30s

Also not sure where you found those logos but don't foresee them replacing the highly lucrative iconic U

Ahh, the same creative minds that came up with that commercial. That's reassuring. :o

Please tell me this article is a freaking joke. When we were on the other thread talking about how we would never pull our donations becuase we love our school, but I'll tell you if this were to happen, I'd be completely done. Gotta be a joke. I'd take the south park cow helmet over this any day of the week.

I'm with ya... if this occurred I would be done and would retreat to my secondary alma mater.

Archived