• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFTB or Tampa Bay Bulls?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Where did that graphic come from? That's such a friendly looking bull, makes me feel bad about eating steak tonight.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Where did that graphic come from? That's such a friendly looking bull, makes me feel bad about eating steak tonight.

He does seem to have a smile on his face.

• Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

There's others...

SouthFloridaBulls5.GIFSouthFloridaBulls15.GIFSouthFloridaBulls7.GIFSouthFloridaBulls11.GIF

• Content Count:  4,259

There's others...

SouthFloridaBulls5.GIFSouthFloridaBulls15.GIFSouthFloridaBulls7.GIFSouthFloridaBulls11.GIF

Not to insult the LGBT Bulls community but those logos rhyme with gay! They are as weak as our current football team, maybe we deserve them :D Are you sure they came from the Oracle and not the Onion?

• Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

I swear if they mess with the iconic "horny U" I'm done. This is just stupid. I guess if you want to make USF sound more like a commuter school, and having a "directional" in it is not enough, just add a region to make it sound like some satellite campus. Now we can sound like "University of Michigan at Dearborn" or "The Ohio State Universtiy at Cleveland" or "University of Nebraska - Greater Beatrice County Campus".

Bad idea all around. Bad logos. Hope we boosters have a say in this.

Yuk.

Just win on the freaking field.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

...and the hits just keep on comin. These look perfect for the Sun Belt in a couple years.

• Content Count:  4,259

SouthFloridaBulls12.GIF

Looks super nice. Looks like he is saying..Hey guys!!!!!

That bull in the logo is laughing at our 2011 football season ;)

• Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Horrible Idea. Really dumb to think that you need to put Tampa Bay in the name to be recognizable.

When you hear Nebraska you know where it is, When you hear PSU you know its in Happy Valley, You hear Fl Gators you know its Gainesville Why??? Because you win or the school does a better job of getting it's name out there. You don't change your name because your bad in sports or at doing your job.

This is about as dumb or bad as the whole BE expansion crap. Marinatto must be rubbing off on Judy and the others.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Archived