• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls = Bucs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It is stupid. They're separate entities...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

It is stupid. They're separate entities...

Hey Einstein, just commenting on how they lose the same way. Chill. Have a margarita. I actually know that one group is a bunch of college kids and the other is a bunch of paid professionals (allegedly). Both collapsed defensively in the 4th quarter in this week's games. It was just an observation.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

That's what happens when you hire Radio as your head coach. Worst Bucs coach since the Leeman Bennett/Richard Williamson days.

Has Leeman Bennett nor Richard Williamson ever combine to win 10 games in one season?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

That's what happens when you hire Radio as your head coach. Worst Bucs coach since the Leeman Bennett/Richard Williamson days.

Has Leeman Bennett nor Richard Williamson ever combine to win 10 games in one season?

You're a Radio apologist. I'm shocked. Most knowledgeable fans, let alone anyone with half a brain, realizes Radio needs to be fired.

• Content Count:  1,570

You're a Radio apologist. I'm shocked. Most knowledgeable fans, let alone anyone with half a brain, realizes Radio needs to be fired.

Yeah, your qualifed because you're a Madden Champ? Never in my close to 40 years of watching football or any sporting event, have I never seen this so call " knowledgeable fans" walk a side line. But hell your smarter then the former players that vouch for him. Hell, Mike Alstott vouch for him. But, what do he know. You're a "knowledgeable fan". Most knowledgeable fans!!! :lol:

• Content Count:  332

My boss and I were discussing this at work yesterday. Last year we were all surprised at how well the Bulls and the Bucs did. So we had high expectations for this season. And its the same story for both sides, losing close games with the exception of 1 or 2 blowouts. But their problems seem to be on different ends of the spectrum, the Bucs don't start playing til the 4th quarter and the Bulls seem to stop playing in the 4th quarter.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Raheem is nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be. Bucs were 10-6 and barely missed the playoffs last year. Josh Freeman has definitely regressed this year. Mike Williams has regressed this year. I feel like the defense is a CB and a safety away from being competitive. Offensively, the Bucs need a change of pace back and a WR who can stretch the field. It's a young team, but it has potential. Still the youngest team in the NFL.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Raheem is nowhere near as bad as some make him out to be. Bucs were 10-6 and barely missed the playoffs last year. Josh Freeman has definitely regressed this year. Mike Williams has regressed this year. I feel like the defense is a CB and a safety away from being competitive. Offensively, the Bucs need a change of pace back and a WR who can stretch the field. It's a young team, but it has potential. Still the youngest team in the NFL.

The buc beat one team with a winning record last year. If you were a realist you wouldn't have too high of hopes for them this year.

That winning team was the saints who lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the first rd of the playoffs.

Bucks and Raheem radio ,love that, are and were not good. Just being real

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The buc beat one team with a winning record last year. If you were a realist you wouldn't have too high of hopes for them this year.

That winning team was the saints who lost to the 7-9 Seahawks in the first rd of the playoffs.

Bucks and Raheem radio ,love that, are and were not good. Just being real

I didn't say anything about any high hopes I have for them this year, but it's a fact that key players have regressed in their execution of plays this year. They're not too far away from being a contender, is all I'm saying.

Archived