• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the DARKSIDE bigger than the GOGGLE crew now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

then I'll tell you 'I told you so'

Mike G, def not trolling for attention. I didnt even know people do that.

I honestly do not personally know a bigger usf bball fan than myself. Id rather see us make ncaa appearances than win a bcs bowl. Ive been a fan since 1997 and have yet to see that. My concern is real, like I said I do not know how profits work or if attendance even has much to do with it. But if it does I know in the "Hofstra situation" the fans and attendance there couldnt have been much different than the USF bball situation.

it was a topic of convo, yes far fetched but not as far fetched as posters who said usf should be going to the sec.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

then I'll tell you 'I told you so'

Mike G, def not trolling for attention. I didnt even know people do that.

I honestly do not personally know a bigger usf bball fan than myself. Id rather see us make ncaa appearances than win a bcs bowl. Ive been a fan since 1997 and have yet to see that. My concern is real, like I said I do not know how profits work or if attendance even has much to do with it. But if it does I know in the "Hofstra situation" the fans and attendance there couldnt have been much different than the USF bball situation.

it was a topic of convo, yes far fetched but not as far fetched as posters who said usf should be going to the sec.

Actually, it was as far fetched as ones who said we should be going to the SEC. You use, as a part of basis for your argument, crowds of 200 for the program shutting down one day and you expect serious convo?? Come on, Herm ...

Archived