• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We can't win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Seems like I heard about waiting until this year a year ago. I am getting used to losing. When we lose to UCiF next year it won't hurt as bad.

• Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Seems like I heard about waiting until this year a year ago. I am getting used to losing. When we lose to UCiF next year it won't hurt as bad.

If we lose to UCiF Holtz must go. We have too much talent to be this bad.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

This team can't finish. Can't finish drives, can't finish games.

we cant hold the other team at the end of the game

we choke bad

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

when we only pay our HC $1.8M per year. we need to put things in perspective. $1.8M per year is not enough to field a competitive BE team. take it easy on this staff. how can you expect to be successful when we pay peanuts to a BCS coach.

Are you serious? He is like the 2nd highest paid coach in the Big East. Stupid thread.

He's being sarcastic. He hates Holtz, I think that Holtz may have pissed in his wheaties or something.

don't hate him. don't think he is a good coach. i like a guy willing to take risks. especially when the season is over.

I agree with you, why not take some risks? We have already under achieved, why not just go for it? I'd rather take a loss going for the win, then trying to "hang on" for overtime. It's hard watching our defense bust their ass and the offense blowing it

it really is. they deserved better. it's not like the BE championship was on the line. attack down field. oh well. there is always next week.

That should be our motto...wait for next year. I for one am getting tired of waiting for next year. How can a school as large as USF not find guys who can punt and catch a **** ball

we need better recruiting

• Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

We Need Better Recruits. The orlando school recruited better than we did last year.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

We Need Better Recruits. The orlando school recruited better than we did last year.

according to rivals??? hahha

sounds like an excuse.

I bet harbaugh didn't think he needed better players than singletary in order to win.

holtz is our singletary. he coaches not to lose.

we have as much or more talent then every single team we play. we lead the country in sacks per game and tackles for loss. we are ranked in the top 40 in total defense and top 20 for total offense.

we have plenty of talent.

Archived