• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU To Big 12: Not so Fast My Friend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Watching ESPN`s coverage of realignment is sickening. They have such a blatant anti-Big East position there isn`t even a facade of ``journalistic objectivity.``

Pretty ironic coming from a network that needed program when it started and the Big East was first to sign on with them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

More folks would be at Ray Jay against Big 12 teams versus Big east teams.

+1

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

At this point I just want it done guys.......bring us new teams and get wvu and daville out or put us in big 12 with them. Im ready to focus on football on the field!!!

• Content Count:  760

I love these post. No offense, but we arent playing the games. We can afford to focus on something else. We dont have to go to practice the next day, prep for games, or anything else. Infact, focusing on football on the field is a distraction for us in itself. So whether they are talking about games or realignment, in the end it doesnt matter. And get used to it, it will be a topic for atleast 27 more months or so.

And why focus on the games? You know we suck right? Season is over. Lets jus hope the realignment doesnt screw up our future seasons.

• Content Count:  33

I

I love these post. No offense, but we arent playing the games. We can afford to focus on something else. We dont have to go to practice the next day, prep for games, or anything else. Infact, focusing on football on the field is a distraction for us in itself. So whether they are talking about games or realignment, in the end it doesnt matter. And get used to it, it will be a topic for atleast 27 more months or so.

And why focus on the games? You know we suck right? Season is over. Lets jus hope the realignment doesnt screw up our future seasons.

Season is NOT over.....we have the talent to win all the rest of our games! Also I would bet my life savings that Judy and Doug have us taken care of and we will end up in a great situation!

• Content Count:  760

Man, i dont know you, but i should. Might keep my spirits up in tough times.

But ive been around too long...i know the end of a season when i see it.

• Content Count:  78

My only expectation is that the team improves upon its previous season. We`d have to win 5 of the next 6 games (a bowl berth would inherently be part of improving upon last year`s bowl season). Not probable, but not completely impossible.

Besides that, I`d like to see the Bulls break the double-digit win plateau. Again, not completely impossible but even less probable than the aforementioned goal.

All conference expectations are gone. There is nothing we can do to salvage our season in the Big East, nor can we improve upon our team`s best conference record of 4-3; the best we can do is match it.

There is still plenty left to play for this season, but there really isn`t much chance we`re going to have any kind of landmark year that takes this program to the next level.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We would be cellar dwellers for a while, but with our talent pool and more money for better staff-I think we will not be there long....I'd rather lose to a #1 OU than an unranked Cinci at home any day....

maybe i'm an old school romantic, but when I get F'd in the A...I like a little dinner and cuddle

Archived