• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Questionable calls from the officials

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

I was at the game on Sat but had a hard time seeing some of the calls (personal fouls & holding calls). Did anyone watching on TV clearly see that these were good calls or not? Just curious.....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  78

Calls were BS. We got booty-burgled on the BJ holding calls that brought back TWO touchdowns on one drive. I can see the first, but you don`t call the second.

The PI to give Cinci the ball at the goal line to win the game was trash too. Let the players play.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Calls were BS. We got booty-burgled on the BJ holding calls that brought back TWO touchdowns on one drive. I can see the first, but you don`t call the second.

The PI to give Cinci the ball at the goal line to win the game was trash too. Let the players play.

I disagree. The corner wasn't looking for the ball. If he had his head turned, it's a no call because of incidental contact. It was classic pass interference.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I don't have a problem with the pass interference. I do have a problem with the missing of the delay of game and the holding that was going on around that pocket that wasn't being called. The holding call that they called on Sterling griffin on the 5yard? line was complete BS. I don't think the Big East likes us right now. Maybe they need Cincy to make the conference look good after WVU fell?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't have a problem with the pass interference. I do have a problem with the missing of the delay of game and the holding that was going on around that pocket that wasn't being called. The holding call that they called on Sterling griffin on the 5yard? line was complete BS. I don't think the Big East likes us right now. Maybe they need Cincy to make the conference look good after WVU fell?

I think they just inept. If the Refs make calls to make the conference look better as a whole then they severely ****** up when we were number two against Rutgers.

Although, they did blatantly threw phantom flags when WVU played Pitt a few years ago knocking WVU out of the tittle game.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Actually, the PI at the end of the game looked to be a good call (at the game, did not see it on TV), it was a lack of a holding call on their LT that was surprising.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Big East Refs have always been the worst of the AQ conferences. They suck every year. If they are any good, they go to a bigger/better conference. Heck, from the few games I have watched, I believe the CUSA refs are better than those in the BE.

I don't think issues get dealt with in this conference (unless they are basketball related). The FB members are outcasts, and second class as the BB schools own half of the voting rights.

And the BE leadership is a puppet.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

That was BS!

• Content Count:  831

What it all boils down to is when we needed to make a big stand, the defense failed to come through. We all agree there were some blown calls and some bs ones as well. We just need to learn how to finish games and make stops when we need them. Stop holding BJ back and let him do what he does best and run!!!!!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That was a definite penalty. However, the refs missed that the play clock went 0 before the snap, which would have negated the play.

Archived